Chapter 46 - 48

Chapter 46 [Asking for Zhizhi]

When Lin Fen thought of such a scene, his whole body was trembling with excitement. No one knew better than him what those scum valued most. What else could they have besides money? Even their own wives and children have to be put behind the money.

If they can lose so much money one after another, what else is there to say? This is simply awesome! Lin Fen could hardly contain his excitement.

Tang Ming took him to the room where the puppy was kept, "Three meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner, so much..."

It was time to prepare breakfast for the little Zaizimen, and he showed Lin Fen how much food to put in. Food is given to the puppies, and how much meat is needed for the two horned eagles.

"Breakfast is so much, lunch and dinner are twice as much as now, and there are two harpy eagles. Feed them in the same way. As for water, change it every meal. Use clean water, not tap water."

"Okay, I will. Remember." Lin Fen still remembered his request.

"You must take them out to play during the day. They will come back when the time comes, so you just need to watch them and don't let them get lost. We will be back soon in two or three days.

Lin Fen nodded," No problem, but I definitely won't sleep here at night. I need to go home, and I need to go back at noon. The last thing is...money, can you pay a little in advance..."

Tang Ming did not hesitate, "Okay.

He directly transferred 10,000 Huaxia coins to Lin Fen's account, "You can use it first. I will give you another 10,000 when we come back. " Lin

Fen was slightly startled, "Why... what we said before..."

Tang Ming, "Just think of it as repaying a favor. Although you helped Tian Lan's grandfather with only a small amount of funds, it was a big deal for the old man." It's life-saving. It doesn't matter how much money I give you now. What matters is thank you. "Lin Fen actually didn't want to accept it, but thinking of his mother, he gritted his teeth and nodded.

"Thank you... If you are of any use to me in the future, feel free to contact me. "

Tang Ming was slightly stunned. Is there a place where Lin Fen can be used? There may not be one in the future.

After he comes back from this class reunion, he will live here with Tang Tianlan.

Although the end of the world has not really begun until now, The horror hasn't come yet, but he doesn't plan to leave here just in case. After all, it will be too dangerous for him

to stay here after all kinds of natural and man-made disasters happen.

He told Lin Fen what he needed to pay attention to in detail, and finally said: "You can use the first floor as you like, just don't make it dirty or messy. I have put a lot of snacks at home. You can take some back if you want. It doesn't matter. "

They were all leftovers from what he and Tang Tianlan had eaten before. Maybe they bought too much before, and there was still a small half left at the end. Just this small half was enough for them both to eat for more than half a year.

After all, their appetites have recovered . After normalizing, their desire for these snacks suddenly disappeared. It may be that they ate too much before, but now neither of them likes them very much, including Tang Ming, who liked them very much before,

so they gave some to Lin Fen . It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if he takes them all.

If Tang Ming wants to eat, he can still buy a lot more. Besides, if you are tired of eating these,