Chapter 379 - 380

Chapter 379

Tang Ming frowned slightly after seeing the wounds on their bodies gradually increasing. He noticed a problem that had always existed, "Our manor is lacking doctors."

Tang Tianlan said, "This matter is difficult to handle."

In fact, to put it bluntly, the doctor and Many medical resources are held in many large bases, and even small bases only have one small clinic.

Their manor is only so big. To be honest, it's impossible for the big base to give their precious medical resources to them just because they need it. Besides...

even if they are willing to give it, the doctors who are sent over will not be able to give it to them. He may not dare to stay in the manor.

Tang Ming became a little unhappy as he thought about it, "Now... to be honest, they are injured. Instead of going to the hospital for medicine, it is better to eat more meat. This will be faster than taking medicine and bandaging."

Tang Tianlan , "We are all changing. The effect of previous drugs on mutants is really minimal."

"For external injuries, you only need to eat more meat from mutant animals. For internal injuries... there are probably such wounded people, and all the big bases don't have them. " There may be a way, and we can only rely on the mutants to recover slowly. "

Tang Ming, "According to you, our manor doesn't need so-called medical resources?"

Tang Tianlan, "There is no need to spend so much time. There are ordinary people in the manor, but they live with us here and eat a lot of mutated animal meat. They rarely got sick last winter."

Tang Ming said, "Okay, it seems there is no need."

Tang Tianlan, "If there is a fracture..."

Tang Ming said, "This... the doctors at the small base clinic can fix it."

The biggest problem after bone setting is actually the problem of recovery, so to put it bluntly, it is still a matter of eating.

Tang Tianlan looked at the expanded battle circle and said, "It's time to move around."

Tang Ming also felt right. After all, the battle circle had expanded so much. If they didn't move around at any time, someone might be in danger, but they But he didn't have time to rush over.

However, after two laps, they still saw everyone's performance. They were all good and there were no problems so far.

Two of them were scratched twice while fighting the bald fox, and the others were fine. However, despite this, they were still wandering around. But while wandering around, Tang Ming suddenly discovered something... ...

There were several mutated animals eating at the back. The mutated wolfdog who was the most cheerful... his belly seemed to be a little bulging. Could it be... could it be that he had a puppy?

Tang Tianlan asked, "What's wrong?"

He followed Tang Ming's line of sight and saw the mutated wolf dog, "There are puppies?"

Tang Ming said, "Yeah, it looks like it's been there for a while, but I don't know how many there are. "

The animals that are just born are all ordinary animals. If they want to become mutant animals, they must ingest purple bacteria. However, after a few years, no animals with purple spots on their bodies can be found outside...

the situation will be different ." There will be changes, that is, the remaining cubs of the mutated animals will also be directly in the initial state of mutation. This is one of the pieces of information that Tang Ming learned from traveling to various bases in his previous life.