Chapter 337 - 338

Chapter 337

Tang Ming said, "Just put it here. Anyway, the mutated beast's meat is not that perishable, and it has our poison on it. If you want to eat it later, come over and eat some more."

"There's more. "Take back all its bones and teeth to make weapons, especially the scales, one by one. No one can be missed, and then sell them to people from the three major bases."

Tang Tianlan said, "This is a very interesting idea of ​​yours ." Okay. "

Now the manor is indeed rich, but these scales can really be said that after being sold to the base, they can make armors and wear them on their bodies, which can reduce a large number of casualties.

Tang Tianlan, "I don't know about the tiankeng over there at the capital base..."

Tang Ming said, "Since there are no caves similar to the tiankeng underground here, it means that there may be a wave of mutant beasts, but it will definitely happen after a long time. A long time."

Tang Tianlan and the others stayed here for another whole day before leaving after the snake meat had no effect on them.

At this time, the dogs and wolves had also eaten almost all the snake meat they could eat, not even the bones were left, they were all cut into pieces and chewed off.

Tang Ming looked at these dogs and wolves, "Tianlan, do you think they have any changes?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Many details have changed, and they are actually stronger, especially the color cast and gloss of the fur, and Their bodies... have become tighter?"

Tang Ming said, "I looked at the previous largest dogs and wolves. Now they have shrunk in size, but they look stronger, as if they have accumulated enough energy. After that, there was a qualitative breakthrough?"

Tang Tianlan said, "I do feel that way. Okay, let's go. We have been paying attention to the manor for more than three days. Let's go back and take a good look."

The two of them sat. Gouzi returned to the manor, briefly checked and inquired, and found that there was nothing unexpected. He was relieved. As for the snake meat over there, it was all poisonous, and even Gouzi couldn't eat it.

Not to mention the other mutated animals in the forest, if you eat them, you are seeking death.

And... that area has now become a new territory for dogs and wolves, so from now on, there will no longer be any mutated animals without eyes coming in.

However, there are still big and small things. For example, in the past three days, the underground passage of the base has been dug. As for the transportation of fruits and vegetables, all matters are left to Yao Guanglin.

When Yao Guanglin wanted to tell them about this, Tang Ming refused.

"Brother Yao, you don't need to tell us. This matter has been fully entrusted to you anyway. You can just take care of it yourself.

"

Yao Guanglin took back the information in his hand with a smile, and then saw that their bodies were obviously getting smaller. He lost his clothes, "What? Have you grown bigger again? It's so powerful..."

If the meat of the giant python wasn't poisonous, he would definitely have eaten two bites.

Tang Ming said, "Yeah, we need to measure the height and weight first."

As a result, Tang Ming's height and weight came out. He was 2.51 meters tall and weighed 1,356 pounds. As for Tang Tianlan's... it was even more exaggerated.