Chapter 86 - 87

Chapter 86

Tang Ming saw him standing in front of one of the room doors, and then knocked on it.

Soon the door opened, as if the person inside hadn't slept at all. When he heard the knock on the door, he came over to open the door immediately, otherwise there would be no such speed.

A small figure appeared behind the door, and Tang Ming felt that he looked familiar at first sight.

"Brother Tang Ming! You're finally here...I'm so scared!"

The little dumpling rushed towards him. Tang Ming subconsciously held the soft child in his arms and patted his back.

"Okay, don't be afraid, I'm here."

Then he turned to the people outside and said, "Excuse me, please leave this child to me. You can go and have a rest. It's so late now and I'll put him to sleep so that he won't have to wait until tomorrow." "

Okay, since we know each other, it's good. You guys have a good rest. I'm going to sleep too."

He was about to turn around and look at him again, "I'm sleeping outside. If anything happens, you can come out and wake me up." ." After saying these words, he turned around and left here.

Tang Ming turned around, closed and locked the door, and then turned on the light inside.

He walked inside, put Lin Anxiao on the bed, and asked with some uncertainty: "Axiao?"

Lin Anxiao nodded, showing a soft smile.

"Yeah, I'm Ah Xiao!"

"Brother Tang Ming, you look so handsome now, much more handsome than before!"

Of course!

When he met Lin Anxiao in his previous life, he had gone through a lot, and he looked very old and vicissitudes of life, but it was different now. He had just graduated from college and was living a happy life.

What's more important is that he has now successfully ingested the purple bacteria!

It will maintain such a good appearance and condition for a long time...it can be said to be decades.

Of course, he still needs nutrition to keep up. As for now...he just accepts the compliment.

Lin Anxiao nestled in his arms, holding his arms and acting coquettishly.

"Brother Tang Ming...have you received the 400,000? After receiving it, we will leave tomorrow. I don't want to stay here at all! I don't want to see the two of them again tomorrow. Anyway...I will be with you from now on."

Tang Ming nodded, "I have already sent the card number to Lu Yingying's mobile phone. I think she should receive it before leaving tomorrow. If not..."

"Don't blame me for asking for money. Who will be embarrassed then? " Got it."

Lin Anxiao hugged his arm and didn't let go, "Okay, Brother Tang Ming, let's go to bed quickly. You must be tired after coming all the way, right? The bed here is a bit small, but it doesn't matter. I'm small, so I can. Lying on top of you to sleep."

After hearing this, Tang Ming thought this was a bit strange, but he didn't expect anything else. This child is only five years old, could he still think of something else?

He held Lin Anxiao in his arms, lay on the bed and covered her with a quilt.

The quilt here has a bit of a smell, but fortunately it must have been taken out to dry in the sun during the day, so it's not intolerable. It's just one night anyway, so there's no need to be too picky.