Chapter 138 - 139

Chapter 138

Moreover, most of the people who originally lived in S City have also left.

Now the entire S city has strangely returned to its previous state of half-death.

Tang Ming felt a little uncomfortable, but those who didn't leave still wouldn't leave. They still lived here peacefully. The people who left were all powerful, status-rich, rich and afraid of death.

Some of the people who have no choice but to stay are those who have invested all their wealth here.

In their hearts, they actually feel that it has always been safe here, so there is no need to go to the so-called base again.

However, even though there are not many people staying like this.

Due to the sudden decrease in the number of people in S city, the construction of residential buildings that were originally under construction was suspended, and the fruit and vegetable supermarket in Yao Guanglin's area was also affected to a certain extent.

Although the doors are still open as before, the same two floors sell fruits and vegetables, but the number of doors is changed to once a day.

Things that used to sell out quickly every time the store opens now take about an entire day to sell out.

However, in this way, Yao Guanglin can load more fruits and vegetables on the car and send them to those three cities...

No, no.

Now the capital side will be called the capital base, and cities D and Z have become bases.

It's just... Yao Guanglin is very worried about the safety issues on this road.

But it may also be because the vegetables here are really important to Yao Guanglin, because after the city becomes a base, all the scattered people in the surrounding area will be gathered, and the pressure on food will suddenly increase a lot.

Vegetables, in particular, have become even more scarce!

Therefore, they really attach great importance to the demand for fruits and vegetables from Yao Guanglin, and they frankly will not give up.

In addition, because most of the people in areas prone to natural disasters have moved away, those places have become open spaces, and the military officers and soldiers who have been on the front line of rescue are all empty.

Start rest and adjustment.

Just in time, the matter of the fruit and vegetable transportation chain on Yao Guanglin's side was brought to the fore.

In addition, Yao Guanglin had previously contacted the police stations in three cities, so it was much more convenient to contact the army this time.

For this reason, he also specially found people to move from the manor, the people who lived in the manor next to Chandobei.

I spent money and lowered the price to buy this manor.

He demolished all the buildings inside on the spot, reclaimed the land, and planted it full of fruits and vegetables.

It's densely packed and looks like a manor.

But although they are densely packed, because he invited agronomy experts, these are planted according to the most reasonable proportions, the most reasonable distances, etc., so there is no problem at all.

Anyway, Tang Ming didn't understand. He only knew that Yao Guanglin had left a wide path specifically to seek Tang Ming's cooperation and paid him 10 million yuan every month...