Chapter 13 - 15

Chapter 13

After Tang Tianlan finished speaking, he hung up the phone and turned off the phone. No matter what happened now, sleeping was not as important as sleeping. There was a warm small stove in his arms, soft and tender. He hadn't had a good rest for a long time. Now he was lying on the bed. On the soft bed, sleep came in waves like waves, and he really couldn't hold it on.

After turning off the phone, he threw the phone on the bedside table, hugged Tang Ming gently, closed his eyes and fell asleep instantly. Originally, he thought that sleeping with a stranger would prevent him from falling asleep no matter how tired he was.

But miraculously, he did fall asleep.

Han Yu, who was hung up on the other side, looked at his phone with a blank screen in confusion. Who was that voice just now? What is certain is that it is definitely not Tang Ming's own voice.

So what do you mean, I was tired last night, don't disturb him now? What does it mean?

In fact, Han Yu, who has experienced hundreds of battles, certainly knows what this means, but he just doesn't want to admit it.

Han Yu stared at the phone in his hand blankly. He thought that he would be the only person Tang Ming loved. He thought that Tang Ming had only said angry words before and that he had not answered the phone because he was angry.

After all, my performance before was indeed a bit excessive.

But after the phone call just now, all the fantasies in his heart were gone. Tang Ming didn't wait for him. This meant that he really didn't wait for him to find him. Instead, he found another lover to live with during this time. !

But..wait!

Han Yu thought that when Tang Ming was kicked out of the house, he only brought some clothes and no money. In addition, he was pretty good-looking. In fact, the person who answered the phone just now was not someone he liked at all. But...

In this case, maybe his money is settled. I originally thought that Tang Ming had no money, so contacting him was just like trying to persuade him to go home and grab the money that he mentioned before. give him.

But now that Tang Ming has a sponsor who supports him, maybe his previous indifference to him was just... just to prevent himself from knowing his current situation. He felt very inferior and didn't want to contact him or let him know about such a dirty deal. .

Han Yu felt that if he continued to encourage and comfort him, he might really be able to get so much money without any effort. He now hoped that the person who answered the phone just now would be richer, and then he could just make a few moves casually. How great would it be to have one hundred thousand or millions? As long as Tang Ming gives himself half, he will have enough money to give gifts to Yingying's family.

You can even buy a house in town! My little life will definitely be beautiful by then.

Maybe he could use Tang Ming as his own cash machine and buy a new house in the city and move out to live alone with Yingying. In this case, his father-in-law and mother-in-law would definitely be more satisfied with him.

Han Yu, who began to think wildly and wildly, had no idea that Tang Ming was no longer the person who loved him so much, nor was he the person who would silently stand behind him and like him no matter what he did.

He's not the fool who feels sad because he betrayed her, but becomes happy just because he contacts her again.

Tang Tianlan, who was already asleep, had no idea what kind of illusion the phone call he picked up had caused to Han Yu, and he slept comfortably all night.