Chapter 7 - 9

Chapter VII

Tang Ming ate all the food he cooked, cleaned up the dishes, and sat quietly on the sofa alone. Suddenly, he felt that the quietness of this house was a bit scary. Sometimes being alone can make people feel trapped. The feeling of being abandoned by the world.

After thinking about it, he put on his clothes to keep warm, went downstairs and drove out, planning to go for a drive in S City. Although everyone might be having a reunion dinner at home in the evening, there should be some people out for a walk by then. He can walk around a bit.

To ease the loneliness and loneliness in my heart a little, if possible, I might be able to find a handsome man who is as lonely as myself and have a wonderful night. The apocalypse is coming soon, why not have a party while there is still time and energy?

Tang Ming sneered, as if he was laughing at his current appearance and his previous thoughts. He found a parking space and parked the car. Speaking of which, there are really very few people in S City. Even the urban area is crowded during the Chinese New Year. It was deserted, and he saw no one along the way. When he reached a bridge, he stood inside the guardrail and looked forward at the river.

Fortunately, he wore more clothes, otherwise he might catch a cold due to the cold wind. However, the wind here was still a bit too strong. After standing for a long time, he felt that the wind was blowing and it made it difficult to open his eyes. He looked at it for a while. The sparse lights in the distance felt boring, so I prepared to go back.

When he turned around to leave, he saw a man walking towards him.

Tang Ming didn't pay too much attention to him, he just walked back slowly. Just when the two people were about to pass each other, the man suddenly fell over. Tang Ming subconsciously hugged him, and then he discovered this The man wore very little, and he could feel the touch of his skin through his clothes. Of course, the most obvious thing was the hot body temperature.

If you look closely, you can see that his whole face is red, but he looks quite handsome, right? I just thought I could have a nice night with an acceptable man, now I want to send one to him?

God was so kind to him. First he was reborn, then he was in the lottery, and now something happened to the handsome man...

Of course, Tang Ming's thoughts like this only passed by for a fleeting moment, and he could still feel it when he held the handsome boy who fainted in his arms. This man was very thin, and it felt like he only had a handful of bones left when he held his waist. He was quite heavy, probably because of his bones.

Tang Ming didn't have much strength now, so he could only put his arm across his shoulders, help him staggeringly to the car, and then drive to the hospital. Fortunately, there was someone on duty at the hospital on New Year's Eve, otherwise I really don't know where I'm going.

"It's just a high fever. Let's give him some water first. There are more people with colds and fevers in such a cold weather now. There are so many people coming to see the cold on New Year's Eve..." The doctor muttered and gave the man some water before leaving. Got busy elsewhere.

Tang Ming looked at the man lying on the chair. He had probably thought he was handsome when it was dark outside, but now he took a closer look and realized how handsome he was. He was so handsome that it made people angry!

To be honest, if it were to be with such a handsome guy, he felt that he would not be at a disadvantage. After all, he himself is not very handsome, he can only be said to be delicate. The biggest advantage may be that his skin is white and tender. 〇At

this time, Tang Ming felt that he might have fallen in love at first sight, but...

if this was before he knew what would happen in the future, he might pursue this person directly. After all, what happened before... It was also possible for him to come out completely.