Chapter 277 - 278

Chapter 277

Wang Xuyi said, "Ah Hui, how about we go up and ask?"

Wang Xuhui said, "I think their answer will be known later. Brother, it may smell bad, but the cooked broth and meat may be delicious. Maybe, how about we wait and see after they cook it?"

Wang Xu nodded. It seems that this is the only explanation now. Anyway, they just have to endure such an unpleasant smell, and they can still bear it.

As time went by, ten minutes, twenty minutes, half an hour...

half an hour passed, and the unpleasant smell really became stronger and stronger. Even the people in the manor couldn't stand it. I ran to the toilet and vomited, but when I came back, my face was still very good and I was very excited!

Wang Xuyi and Wang Xuhui also returned to the room and vomited once. To be honest, the smell was too unpleasant, and there were a whole pot of a hundred of them... that bald fox!

So the smell is so strong, they estimate that the smell can reach a small base more than ten kilometers away!

But fortunately, the wind is not blowing in that direction today, so the small base is lucky not to smell such a smell. It is really lucky.

When the pot of soup was boiling for fifty minutes, the two of them couldn't bear it anymore, so they found the two people who were sitting aside and turning on the small stove. The smell here was also very unpleasant, and it was almost fatal...

" Brother Tang Ming, Brother Tianlan, is this... this smell... too...?"

Tang Ming was slightly stunned, "Didn't you ask them?"

Wang Xuyi was also slightly stunned. Is it really the smell? It smells bad, but does it taste good? Just like stinky tofu?

"I asked, but they all said you would know later and never told us."

Tang Ming looked at the time and said, "It's almost there, there are still ten minutes, you will know in ten minutes. "

There are still ten minutes... Neither of them looks very good, but Tang Ming said there are still ten minutes, are they going to run?" Where can I run? Now every place in the manor is filled with this smell.

Ten minutes passed by, and Wang Xuyi and the others seemed to suddenly smell a mouth-watering fragrance after ten minutes!

Yeah, yeah, yeah? ? ?

How is this going? Where does this smell come from?

Etc., etc! It seems like it floated out from this huge iron pot?

That is to say, in the short time they were thinking about it, the broth that just smelled so bad that it made people retching now actually smelled so good in an instant!

Both Wang Xuyi brothers stared at the huge iron pot with their mouths open.

"This is actually like this. No wonder they kept telling us to wait and find out. It turns out that this bald fox... hiss!"

Before Wang Xuhui could finish speaking, he felt that the saliva in his mouth was about to drip. He could only They shut up and swallowed first. The smell was simply better than the most delicious mutated animal meat they had ever tasted!

This time they found Chen Anyang and asked, "Steward Chen, can such a bald fox be caught in the forest?" Chen Anyang shook his head, "That place is too dangerous. Only two Mr. Tang can go there. And he came back unscathed. No one else in the manor was allowed to go inside, and..."

He didn't finish, because Lin Guo himself came up, "Actually, it's because this bald fox had very strong fighting ability when he was alive. Tough, Brother Tang Ming and the others have tried to capture the bald fox alive before, but if there is a bald fox with sound limbs and no injuries, even if there is only one, our entire manor will probably need to dispatch twenty or twenty people to kill it, and it's also We will lose a lot of companions." Wang Xuyi and the others took a breath, "Is one so powerful? So many..."