Chapter 243 - 244

Chapter 243

I heard Lu Weian talking about safety issues near S City.

Tang Ming said, "That's no problem. As long as you don't just go to the mountains and forests to find your own death, and be more careful, there won't be any problem. The entire S city is probably the territory of the dogs."

They are . Now that he has mutated even stronger, he took the opportunity to conquer a territory five times the size of his original territory in the mountains and forests, and now patrols there from time to time.

They have a large number of dogs, and the surrounding "neighbors" will not come here to cause trouble. Mutated animals that come to show the color of their dogs basically cannot come back.

Of course some were lucky enough to escape, but none dared to come back after escaping.

Therefore, the entire S city including the surrounding areas is very safe. Moreover, after the water in the urban area of ​​S city receded, they took the dogs to patrol inside, but they could not find the dogs wandering in the city. mutant gecko.

Of course, I don’t know whether it is a gecko or not. Anyway, I can’t find it now. The dogs’ sense of smell is now very strong. If they don’t find anything abnormal, it means that the mutated animal is either dead or gone.

Moreover, dogs usually run to distant places from time to time when they have nothing to do. As long as it is within the scope of S City, they have left their footprints. It can be said that the entire S City is relatively safe now.

The closer you are to the manor, the safer you are. In the manor, you are absolutely safe.

Unless all the dogs are dead, there will be no danger in the manor. Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan are usually very relaxed in the manor, which is all the result of the dogs.

Lu Weian nodded reassuringly, "If that's the case, then there shouldn't be a big problem with the safety of the exit of the passage. I hope that some mutated wolf dogs will take the time to go there for a walk."

Tang Ming: "That's no problem."

Lu Weian, "The next step is to expand the planting range of fruits and vegetables in the manor. I don't know what you think." Tang Ming, "It is absolutely not allowed to grow in relatively low-lying places. For example, it is close to the urban area of ​​S City. In the past two During the typhoon,

the entire city was flooded, and you can still see traces of water flooding on the walls.

"That's just because the terrain here is high."

He actually took it out. A map lay flat on the table, which happened to be the map of the entire S city. He drew a circle on it with a red marker, "This is where we plan to build the entrance and exit."

Then from here to the manor, he Drawing a line, "This is the route we have prepared from there to the manor."

Lu Weian finally drew a circle on the manor side, "This is the current area of ​​your manor. I think it will need to be expanded by the end of next year." That's it."

He then added another stroke to the circle, doubling the size. Tang Ming had no objection, "It's okay, but...,

Lu Weian knew what he was worried about, "I know, you I was worried that there was not enough manpower in the manor, so I made an idea before, and left the tedious work such as planting and picking to the people we sent to do it. "

"In this way, the people in your manor can still continue to live according to their original life plan. After all, it is impossible for your people to fully take care of such a large area.