Chapter 110 - 111

Chapter 110

Because of what Tang Ming just said, Rong Hancheng lost all sense in his eyes.

Tang Ming saw it, but he had no intention of stopping there. People like Rong Hancheng really needed to be dealt with.

"But it's a pity that we are in a society ruled by law, so we can't do anything to you."

"But... you have to think clearly. If you dare to ignore the laws of the country and do illegal things, the prison here will not Because you are..."

At this point, Tang Ming showed a sarcastic smile, "Oh no, I should say that, because your father is a rich man, your sentence will not be reduced."

Tang Ming wanted to go straight to Rong Hancheng . With a look that killed him, he twitched the corner of his mouth and sneered: "Don't forget! Your father's circle of influence is not here at all. You are so arrogant here. Are you thinking of something wrong?"

Looking at Ronghan City like this, Qu Jing Ling also always felt that he was too extreme.

She thought of the previous class reunion where she saw that he had a good attitude.

Just an ordinary rich person who likes himself.

How could he completely turn into a mad dog in just a few months?

Tang Ming didn't have any tolerance for crazy people, but because there were police officers nearby, he couldn't act rashly. He wasn't ready to speak with his fists yet, so he would still obey some rules unconsciously.

And looking at the relationship between Rong Hancheng and Qu Jingling, he always felt that Qu Jingling had probably rejected Rong Hancheng outright many times, but he looked like he would never change.

Even Tang Ming, who was an outsider, found it annoying when he knew about it.

What's more, what he didn't expect was that Rong Hancheng actually punched him in the face when he just finished speaking, with a crazy expression on his face, as if he didn't care whether he would be locked up for fighting.

Tang Ming was very fast and subconsciously raised his hand to grab his fist.

As a result, Rong Hancheng's fist could not move.

The scene looked both funny and serious. Even Qu Jingling, who wanted to scream just now, had her scream stuck in her throat

.

What was funny was, of course, because Rong Hancheng was struggling crazily, but the fist grabbed by Tang Ming did not move at all, making Rong Hancheng look like a clown doing an exaggerated performance on the stage.

And seriously, it's because Rong Hancheng actually attacked and beat others directly in broad daylight. This is illegal, isn't it?

However, because they hadn't hit anyone yet, the plainclothes men didn't come out. They just stood behind and looked at Tang Ming.

Their eyes revealed surprise. They didn't expect that Miss Qu's classmate could be so powerful. Even Rong Hancheng couldn't take back his fist.

He couldn't even move, so it seemed that he was at least very strong.

Although Rong Hancheng could not retract his fist, he could still move his other limbs.

If you can't move this hand, use the other hand.

Moreover, he also thought of the knife he had put in his pocket before.

It's a really small knife, only half a finger long, but it's very sharp!