Chapter 146 - 147

Chapter 146

Qian Duobei was afraid that he would say that if it didn't suit his taste, he would cook it himself. His cooking skills could not be called cooking skills, but poisonous cooking.

He hurriedly said, "It's delicious! Mingzi and Tang Tianlan... it's so pitiful that the boss can't eat now, it's really so pitiful! I must eat all these dishes without leaving any for them." Stuff!"

Qian Duobei cried silently while eating wildly, what's wrong?

Why did it become like this?

In fact, when Chen Anyang first came here, the food he cooked was indeed very good. Qian Duobei was obsessed with it at that time, and because of this, he no longer fell in love with the food cooked by Mr. Tang Tianlan.

To be honest, at that time, Tang Tianlan's cooking was still not as good as Chen Anyang's.

So...if it had been that time, there would be no need for him to be so sad if something like this happened. After all, Chen Anyang's food was still delicious.

But it’s different now!

He was about to cry while eating the food cooked by Chen Anyang. It actually tasted very good, better than the takeout from any restaurant at home.

But now...

Actually, speaking of it, the food Tang Tianlan made before didn't taste so good.

But... after Boss Tang Tianlan needed to open a small stove for Tang Ming alone, he thought that his skills could not be lost to Chen Anyang.

So when Chen Anyang was cooking, he went in to study secretly. Well, it wasn't considered cheating. It was an honest study. Chen Anyang was very satisfied with this student Tang Tianlan and always said that he was very good at cooking. Talent.

The result...

turned out to be really talented, and it didn't even take half a month!

The taste of Tang Tianlan's cooking is wrong... not only the taste, but also the color, aroma and other aspects are much better than Chen Anyang's. Qian Duobei has eaten it several times before, although it was Tang Tianlan who used him for experiments. That’s all.

But he is willing.

I was thinking about how to convince Akiko to take one with her when eating!

At the worst, he should save some for himself. After all, Tang Ming knew that he was a foodie, but now he felt like he was going to die...

From now on, he could only watch Tang Ming eat every day, while he could only squat aside and drink six sips of water.

Call you a mean mouth, call you a mean mouth, call you a mean mouth!

Qian Duobei regretted it very much.

In fact, everyone saw the scene just now, but they all cunningly said nothing.

So...why do you have to talk when you're such a mean-mouthed person?

Okay, he admits that he is jealous, why is he single?

I just saw that the atmosphere between them was very good.

He felt very sad.

The atmosphere was really good. The two hugged each other, biting their ears and whispering.

It's just... I don't really want to eat dog food. Because I'm single, I can't see them having such a good atmosphere.

So he called out and said something.