Chapter 259 - 260

Chapter 259

When the person at the canteen reported more than 8,000 points, Qu Jingling was shocked. After all, for Qu Jingling now, more than 8,000 points might not be earned in a year.

Of course, if you earn points based on your current occupation, it will definitely not work. It is hard to say otherwise.

She looked at Tang Ming blankly, where did he get so many points? By the way, the manor has been providing fruits and vegetables to the three major bases. It must be provided by the three major bases, and that’s right...

The base must have given points to all the fruits and vegetables from their manor, otherwise it would have been in vain. Tow away? No one else would agree.

Just when he was about to experience the wandering world, Butler Chen came over and said, "Mr. Tang, everything has been installed. Let's go back now

, shall we?" In fact, this small base is only so big, and there is nothing interesting at all. The largest The place is a whole piece of flat land, which is used for parking vehicles. I have seen it all several times before.

Qu Jingling looked at Tang Ming with very reluctant eyes, "Tang Ming... Actually... I'm here..."

Tang Ming stopped and turned to look at her, "What's wrong? Don't you have a good time here? Okay?"

Qu Jingling was slightly stunned. Of course she couldn't say that. After all, she came to the small base because of Tang Ming's nod. If she complained in front of Tang Ming that life here was not good, she would be doing it based on herself. On top of being two kilograms heavier.

So Tang Ming will definitely think that he is being hypocritical and complain about his decision. Then he may lose everything, "It's okay. I mean I'm fine here. You don't have to worry about me."

Tang Ming nodded, " If that's the case, that's fine, let's leave first and come back to see you when we have a chance."

Then they left the small base in this car. When the door opened, Qu Jingling was still looking out from the open door. At that time, I saw several dogs waiting for the car outside.

After the car left the base, the dogs followed them from near or far, like soldiers guarding them.

Qu Jingling looked particularly envious, really envious... It would be great if she had such a good mutated animal by her side, at least she would definitely not be a cleaner here now.

Just when she was about to leave, she was caught by Brother Wang, "Yo yo yo! Look who this is. Isn't this the great beauty Qu Jing Ling Qu? Why are you standing here so bleakly?"

"Is this being done by someone else ?" Who has abandoned you? You look so pitiful and beautiful, who are you doing this for?"

Brother Wang's sinister tone succeeded in irritating Qu Jingling, and she threw the thing in her hand at him. It has passed, but no matter how weak Brother Wang is among the mutants, he cannot be hurt by an ordinary person like Qu Jingling.

So he easily caught the thing she threw, and it turned out to be a mobile phone. "Wow! Is Miss Qu so generous? She actually gave me her mobile phone? Then I'm not polite?"

Brother Wang was very surprised. She had no choice but to put the phone into her pocket, but Qu Jinling reacted quickly. She had just bought this phone. Of course, because her points were limited, she bought several lots of it, and the price was only sixty points.

It's really cheap. You know, if you go to the three major bases now, any mobile phone, no matter how old it is, as long as it is still usable, will cost you at least seventy or eighty points.