Chapter 122 - 123

Chapter 122

In fact, they are still very capable, but the time is not right.

Various positions in the business circle in S City are already saturated.

Recently, due to the vegetable and fruit crisis, many catering industries have closed down. Many people have no money and no jobs, so they can only go home and find something to do.

Now what if the couple can find a job?

The Huaxia coins, which can only be a few thousand at most every month, are nothing compared to their previous income of millions or hundreds of thousands, not counting bonuses.

But there is nothing we can do about it, no matter how dissatisfied we are, there is nothing we can do about it.

They still have to go out to find jobs, and their whole family needs to live and eat.

Children still need to read!

But now there are no companies recruiting people at all. The situation is not very good now. More people do not mean the economy will rise. In fact, only housing prices and vegetable prices have risen so far.

According to the current situation, all companies, except intermediaries, will only reduce their employees.

The couple had a hard time. They couldn't find a job for several days in a row. At first, they disliked them, but others also looked down upon them. Later, they lowered their demands, but others still looked down upon them.

They stopped asking until the end, but still couldn't find it.

There is no way, now they can only look for jobs as cleaners, otherwise they will really suffer from the northwest wind.

And they just happened to find the place where Tang Tianlan worked.

Tang Tianlan looked at the two couples. They were dressed cheaply, but their expressions and behaviors were different from ordinary people.

In fact, it can be seen at a glance that they were people who lived a pampered life before.

I didn’t expect that I would be working as a cleaner here now?

"Are you looking for a job here? Sorry, our company is not hiring recently."

The woman looked at the job board outside, and there was indeed no notice posted on it.

"We... we don't have to work here or anything, just cleaning and other tasks... I don't know if we can be responsible for it."

The woman who spoke was probably the man's wife, and the grown man was hiding. Behind him, his wife came forward to speak. This man looked unreliable!

And he still looked reluctant at the back. It was obvious that he looked down on such a job, but he had to find a job because he needed money.

The most popular thing in S City now is the real estate agency. There are many salespeople who can earn tens of thousands a day. If you can handle the sale of a manor, you can go home and enjoy the happiness without having to work!

"I'm sorry, factories like ours have regular cleaners."

Tang Tianlan's tone was very cold, indifferent to strangers, "I can tell you in advance that many companies and factories here are "Two or three companies and factories share a cleaner."

"Because the hygiene in the factory is still good, and everyone has been very conscious after so many years, there is no need for a dedicated cleaner, and you probably know what our S city was like before.