Chapter 194 - 195

Chapter 194

Tang Ming's moves are very powerful. He neither wastes his energy nor takes too much time to perform the moves, nor does he allow the enemy to find loopholes because he is too slow or lacks strength.

all in all.

If the fight continues as if they are evenly matched now, the two of them may not be able to tell the winner in a short time. Now that they are both mutants, their strength, endurance, speed and physique have become extremely good. .

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan obviously thought of this, and they quickly ended their previous warm-up exercises.

Standing on both sides separately, the next moment he directly showed his mutated appearance, with sharp nails and cold vertical pupils. Even his hair color turned light gray and became a little longer.

Everyone was so excited when they saw how wild and powerful they were!

Everyone started screaming, and those who had the sense to take out their phones took out videos.

And just after that, the battle between Tang Ming and the others escalated to another level. Now, even their figures were a bit blurry, let alone seeing their moves clearly.

They were still on the left side of the training room just now. In the blink of an eye...it was really just a blink of an eye. In such a short period of time, they were on the far right. For a moment, everyone thought they had teleported.

However, such a fantasy thing would definitely not happen in real life, so after resisting the urge to blink, everyone finally saw something about it after looking at it again and again.

They are not teleporting, that is too fast!

For some reason, everyone remembered the scene when Tang Ming jumped from the top floor and made a big hole in the ground. That's right, Brother Tang Ming was so powerful at that time, let alone Brother Tang Ming now!

And Tang Tianlan is also very powerful. He is truly worthy of being their two bosses, and being able to be their little brother is amazing!

Everyone was watching the battle between Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming attentively, and even blinking their eyes felt like it was a waste of time, so no one even noticed a sneaky figure at the door on the first floor.

It's Chanduobei.

Just now he heard the noise below in the room. After opening the door a crack, he heard the people below talking. It turned out that there was a battle between Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan.

And I heard that there was a real winner. Although the two of them usually practiced sparring moves in the morning, they didn't really say that they wanted to win.

So... that is definitely not their real strength, but this time is different...

Qian Duobei felt very itchy, and after thinking about it, he decided to take a look.

However, because he wasted a little time, what he saw when he came was the battle between two people after their mutated parts were exposed. They were simply inhuman! They are not on the same level as others!

Even all the mutant warriors in the convoy were a little frightened when they saw such a battle scene. To be honest, if they were so powerful.

I'm sure the journey from the base to City S will be safe and sound, right? You no longer have to worry about your teammates dying on the road, right? Everyone's eyes are shining!

And everyone held their breath subconsciously, fearing that their breathing would be too loud and disrupt the battle between them.

Tang Ming indeed hid his own strength. He originally thought that he would win surely, but he didn't expect that Tang Tianlan also hid his own strength. While he was surprised, his mind was also spinning rapidly.