Chapter 112 - 113

Chapter 112

They have become accustomed to the tide of livestock that occurs every few days.

Because the plants and other things here will not be eaten up just because these livestock eat endlessly, and there will be no more.

You must know how many reports were broadcast in the news that land was being eaten up everywhere. They were scared to death when they saw it, thinking that it would be the same here.

Although it is indeed strange that these plants grow too fast, they only know that their homes will not become a wasteland

.

Moreover, it is said that there are several places across the country that are very similar to theirs. Many people with a lot of money have begun to move to these places, and the moving speed is very fast.

As a result, these places have begun to build new buildings to accommodate these people!

Moreover, many governments come here to purchase saplings, turf, etc.

Nowadays, the prices of these things are very high, and they don’t have to worry about being eaten again if they buy them back.

Because in those prosperous big cities, except for domestic pets, almost all animals with purple spots on their bodies were killed, even the domestic ones were not spared.

Of course, those killed were bought with money and provided to major supermarkets for sale.

There are no fruits and vegetables now, only meat!

They could only buy meat if they wanted to, so a lot of meat was sold for a while!

It doesn't take long for those stocks to be sold out, but then a new problem arises.

Because of the issue of vegetables and fruits.

What happens to other provinces and cities has nothing to do with them.

However, due to the impact on the supply of fruits and vegetables in S City, many people have long discovered the fruits and vegetables at Tang Ming and Qian Duobei Villa.

They also knew early on that the fruits and vegetables in their villa were not affected.

The reason is because they all know about the more than fifty dogs.

However, the strange thing is that many people follow their example and raise many dogs, but the results are not very ideal...

No, it is of no use at all!

Those livestock didn't seem to be afraid at all. They rushed forward as if they didn't see the dog.

If dogs attack them, chickens, ducks, geese, etc. will all attack them. In the end, the dogs will be the ones running away, even military and police dogs.

There are many people who have ideas about Tang Ming and his family.

But smart people know that these dogs have already recognized their owners.

Therefore, even if they are captured, they cannot be raised well.

It didn't take long for those smart people to focus their sights and attention on the fruits and vegetables in their manors.

It is precisely because of this that business came to the door soon.

Today is June 15th. Tang Ming looked at the sky outside and thought it was a good day.

Tang Tianlan is at work and not at home.

Tang Ming happened to be back from grocery shopping and was washing the vegetables for lunch in the kitchen when he heard the doorbell ring.