Chapter 210 - 211

Chapter 210

Tang Ming didn't look back. He carried the prey and continued walking at a steady pace like a trot. At this speed, it would take more than forty minutes to return to the manor. After all, it was a bit far.

Tang Ming, "Just tell me if you have anything to say."

Qin Wen, "When I was helping Ah Cheng in the vegetable field, I heard those ten people who were supposed to be employees chatting. They said that Qu Jingling had said the same thing to them before. They are employees, but they can eat with the people of the manor for free. They are unhappy." Tang Ming, "Really?"

Qin Wen, "I only heard it, and they seemed to just complain. I don't really plan to do anything.

"

Tang Ming thought about it, and although he asked Qu Jingling to come for dinner, he didn't give her food every week. Even fruits, vegetables, meat, etc. could be eaten at any time.

But he did say before that Qu Jingling came here to work as an employee.

"This is me, Tianlan, Brother Yao, and everyone's manor. We have the final say on many things. They are just

employees and cannot interfere with the affairs of the manor. If you think it is unfair, then just leave by yourself. Anyway We are not short of ten employees.

"

Qin Wen's expression did not change, "Brother Tang Ming is right..."

Then Tang Ming changed his voice, "But... they are right, after all, Qu Jingling is regarded as an employee. For those who have settled down, I will ask everyone first when I get back. If everyone says we can get along with each other as before, it will not change. If everyone wants Qu Jingling to really do what an employee should do, then there is nothing we can do. Do you think so?"

He didn't mean to target Qu Jingling, it was just a matter of choice.

To be honest, if Qin Wen hadn't said it now, he wouldn't have thought about such a problem at all, and it was only because Qin Wen raised it that he made such a decision.

why?

Because Qin Wen mentioned Qu Jingling in front of him, and what Qu Jingling did in the past, it goes without saying that he was definitely seeking revenge, so he had two choices before him.

It's very simple, do you side with Qu Jingling or Qin Wen?

From Tang Ming's point of view, he must be on Qin Wen's side. As for why, is there any need to explain? Everyone can understand it. Of course, this does not mean that Tang Ming's manor will not survive without Qin Wen. He is just making a good choice without losing the interests of the manor. He believes that Tang Tianlan will support him even if he knows about it.

Tang Tianlan: Nonsense, if he doesn’t support his own wife, who will he support?

Tang Ming thought very well. They are not saviors. Whoever is useful and capable can get more. Qu Jingling should be grateful to them for being able to live safely in the manor, instead of pushing too far because of their kindness. .

Qin Wen agreed very much with Tang Ming's statement, "Brother Tang Ming was very thoughtful and it should be done this way."

After they returned to the manor with their things, they went to the large living room on the first floor of the villa and everyone sat on the floor. , some people are still eating with bowls and chopsticks in their hands.

Qin Wen stood at the door and watched, not allowing anyone else to get close, especially Qu Jingling.

Tang Ming, "I have a question for you today. It's about Qu Jingling."