Chapter 263 - 264

Chapter 263

When Tang Tianlan said that he wanted to eat the meat of this mutated animal, Tang Ming was grateful but not sensitive, but...since he said it, wouldn't it be bad if he didn't take it back to try it?

"Since you want to take it back and give it a try, then let's try it. Maybe it's quite delicious."

Tang Tianlan nodded and took these two things back that were not very good-looking and could be known to be unpalatable at first glance, and For safety reasons, I went back and told everyone about the sinkhole that appeared due to the earthquake.

"You can take a look if you want, but don't go inside casually. There will be some strange mutated animals inside, which are difficult to kill, and they have no value after killing them. Just the two we brought back here. "Just."

Everyone stepped forward to observe and found that the skin and bones were useless. They were too soft, too loose, and too brittle. They didn't look big, and they didn't have much meat. They might not look very black. tasty.

So this thing is really worthless, so these two were brought back to show them?

In fact, just looking at the corpses, they really couldn't understand how capable these two were when they were alive. After all, what they had encountered so far had basically been that the more powerful they were, the bigger the reminder.

Of course not all of them, there are also a few that develop into smaller bodies, but no matter which one, it can be seen that they are mutated at a glance, but this...maybe it is the degeneration after death that Brother Tang Ming and the others said?

"Is this kind of thing created by nature to take revenge on all living things? It is very powerful when it is alive, but it becomes worthless when it dies..."

Everyone has this idea, although no one in the manor has ever seen this kind of thing. It doesn't matter what it looks like when it's alive, but if Tang Ming and the others can say that it's very powerful when it's alive, no one will doubt it.

Because Tang Ming didn't need to deceive them at all, he was really powerful.

Moreover, they would not approach the sinkhole casually. They only had one life, and it would be gone if they died.

Tang Ming stood up and pointed at the two on the ground, "Actually, Tianlan plans to bring them back to taste them. I'll ask Butler Chen to help cook them later. Let's all try them."

Anyway, he wouldn't try it, it's unpalatable . To die.

Everyone looked disgusted at this dark and dirty thing, but maybe it was delicious?

Someone even asked weakly, "Is it poisonous?"

Even the skin, claws and eyes were black, as if they looked poisonous.

Tang Ming said, "It's not poisonous. You can rest assured."

Tang Tianlan glanced towards him. In fact, neither of them knew whether it was really poisonous, right? Why is Tang Ming so sure?

Tang Ming also glanced at him, his eyes showing innocence, as if he wasn't the one who said it wasn't poisonous just now.

Anyway, Tang Ming said so, so Chen Anyang took people to deal with the two prey. The best way was to make soup.

Chen Anyang observed the quality of the meat and found that there was too little meat, so he didn't think about anything but making soup. He put the bones section by section into the bucket to make soup, and added spices to it.

When the soup was boiling, the smell filled the air. After Tang Ming smelled the smell, he subconsciously took two steps back to express his disgust.

Even Tang Tianlan, who had previously proposed to be brought back for cooking, frowned, not to mention other people in the manor. Everyone covered their noses and stepped back. Even Butler Chen, who was cooking in front, couldn't help but change his expression. .