Chapter 76 - 77

Chapter 76

It takes about thirty minutes.

Han Yu's figure appeared on the nearby street, just as the woman on the phone said before.

After he randomly asked someone to find out which tent the newly dug old couple was in, he went straight over here and quickly found the tent.

He opened the curtain and walked in, and saw the doctors and nurses inside. They were treating the injured who had just been rescued. The injured person was lying on the ground looking very weak, fainted, stiff, and his mouth was open. of.

If it weren't for the doctors and others who were still rescuing the person, Han Yu would have thought that the person was dead.

There were also two old men lying on the single bed inside.

The old couple looked very embarrassed because they had been buried for several days. Their bodies were covered in dust and their clothes were in tatters. Only certain areas that had been treated were wiped clean with water and alcohol, and a small bottle was hung. glucose.

But this was obviously of no use. The faces of the two old couples were completely gloomy, and time was running out.

He slowly walked over and sat on the chair next to the bed.

"Mom and Dad?"

"I'm here... I'm Xiaoyu. How are you feeling?"

Now I finally didn't call him "old man".

Although he looked down on his parents and thought they were old-fashioned and didn't understand him at all, he still felt sad when he saw that they were about to die.

What to do?

Are you really going to die?

So what should he do?

"Xiaoyu."

"Mom...Mom really loves you, and so does your dad...before he dies...see you again, the two of us...we...two old guys...can be considered... It's safe to go..."

Maybe he really fulfilled his last wish and saw his son.

The two old men just closed their eyes one after another and never woke up again.

Han Yu just watched helplessly as his parents died, and his body slowly became cold. He couldn't do anything. Han Yu still sat there with his head lowered, not knowing what he was thinking.

Others don't know, but he himself knows that except for the time when his parents died, he was sad for a while, but now he has no sadness at all, and he doesn't even shed tears.

Not only did he not feel sad, he felt as if he had finally lost two burdens, and he felt extremely relaxed!

Do you really have no feelings for your parents at all?

Han Yu is now reflecting on whether he is a cold-hearted person, but he has not thought of the answer after thinking for so long.

If he had no feelings, he would have been really sad just now, and he loved Lu Yingying very much. He could do many things for her that he didn't dare to think or do before.

But if he has feelings, why didn't he cry when his parents died?

The doctor felt that he had been depressed for a long time and couldn't bear it anymore, so he came over to comfort him, "Are you...are you okay? Now..."

"What should we do now?"

Han Yu interrupted him directly, with a listening tone. He was very calm and asked him this question calmly.