Chapter 331 - 332

Chapter 331

The three of them were silent for a long time, and in the end they still didn't know what to decide. Lan Yuxin had an idea in her mind, "Lie down and rest first. We'll think about it tomorrow. They won't leave until two days later, and we still have time. "Lu Tingyang insisted on playing the opposite tune, "We don't have much time, you should make a decision quickly. In fact, we don't need your help at all. Aren't you afraid that we are taking advantage of you if you are such a holy mother?" They just use stimulating methods. Qian Ying received Lu Tingyang's look and understood in her heart. If they can really ask the former shadow to live a good life after Lan Yuxin stays, then of course it will be good, but... In fact, Lan Yuxin would have no problem originally, that person promised to take her away from the capital base Yes, she only changed her mind after the two of them were brought here. Lan Yu was slightly startled. Qian Ying also echoed, "Yeah, you should worry less and worry more about yourself. If you can't even take care of yourself... then stop taking care of us! We can take care of ourselves!" Lan Yu was very sincere. He looked at them speechlessly for a while and then said, "Don't you...don't you think that the change of topic and the change of tone just now was too sudden and blunt?" Lu Tingyang and Qian Ying realized this, "... "Lan Yuxin said, "Okay, let's go to bed first." Lu Tingyang and Qian Ying were speechless now, "Let's go to sleep." But they have been sleeping all day and don't want to do it now. Sleep, but Lan Yuxin only slept for a while during the day. Now after lying down for a while, she still felt sleepy, and then fell asleep. Lu Tingyang and Qian Ying quietly sat up and looked at the time. It was after nine o'clock. The two of them looked at each other, nodded, and left the room. At this time, they knew that Tang Ming must not have slept yet. If they continued talking tomorrow, Lan Yuxin would definitely not agree, so they decided to talk now. And when they came out, they saw Tang Ming who had just come out of the kitchen. It was so great that they just met him! Tang Ming glanced at them, "Looking for me?" It was also the first time for Lu Tingyang and Qian Ying to see this intimidating and tall mutant. "Yes...that's right." Tang Ming walked towards the sofa, "Come sit down and talk." Lu Tingyang and Qian Ying leaned against each other, as if they wanted to draw courage from each other, but looking at Tang Ming It seemed that there was nothing to fear, so they slowly passed by, but they did not dare to sit down. Tang Ming said, "Sit down and talk." They immediately sat on the farthest sofa opposite. Lu Tingyang felt that it was better to die early than to be reborn. "Mr. Tang, we have decided that we will leave this hotel early tomorrow morning. Then you will take Yu Xin to the manor..." Tang Ming said, "Is this the decision of the three of you?" Lu Tingyang lied without batting an eye, "Yes, this is what the three of us have agreed upon." Tang Ming said, "Then why is Lan Yuxin not here?" Qian Ying said hurriedly, "Yuxin has fallen asleep. She was there during the day." You are too tired from watching us all the time. You definitely need to rest now." Tang Ming nodded, "In that case, I understand. You go back to your room and go to bed first. You can leave directly tomorrow." Lu Tingyang and Qian Ying looked at each other. After Tang Ming finished speaking, he left, feeling a little empty in his heart. He originally thought it would be difficult, but after he said it, he found that things were surprisingly simple. Lu Tingyang and the others sat here for about ten minutes before getting up. "Okay, go back to the room quickly. If Yu Xin wakes up later and can't see us, she will definitely be angry." Qian Ying, "It's useless to be angry. We have already made an agreement with Mr. Tang " Lu Tingyang thought about it, "But we can hide it for a while. When we get up early and leave early tomorrow, it's best not to be seen by her. " Qian Ying was stunned for a moment and pointed to the door of the room, "Ah... It has been seen." Lu Tingyang looked back and found Lan Yuxin standing at the door of the room. She didn't know when she was standing there, but her expression was very bad, so she probably knew what happened just now. "Yu Xin, we are doing this for your own good. Don't stay. The capital base is very dangerous for you." Lan Yuxin said, "Don't I know if it's dangerous or not? You still say that I am the Holy Mother. Are you like this? Isn't it the Holy Mother's way?" After she finished speaking, she realized that her voice was too loud. She covered her mouth and whispered, "I won't argue with you now. Anyway, I will tell Brother Tang Ming tomorrow. You two will do it then." I'll be honest. If you run away, I will break up with you!" Lu Tingyang and Qian Ying thought this might be a good idea? But soon Lan Yuxin said, "Why don't you come to bed soon? I'll settle the score with you later! Want to break up with me? Breaking up with me is impossible, not in this life!" But she also said just now... ...Lan Yuxin said, "I didn't say anything just now! You don't have to think about it!" Lu Tingyang and Qian Ying had no choice in the end. Anyway, they had already told Tang Ming that they would not be stopped when they leave tomorrow morning. And Lan Yuxin will definitely be taken away by them. Lan Yuxin was sulking alone there. She originally agreed to continue chatting the next day, but she didn't expect these two guys to get up in the middle of the night and secretly tell Tang Ming about the decision on this matter. They also said that it was the decision of three people... She actually wanted to jump out and say that she hadn't agreed yet, but after thinking about it, she let it go. It was already too late today. Let's talk about things tomorrow. If it was so late and she couldn't help but quarrel in front of Brother Tang Ming, then that would be It was... the most embarrassing thing, and the last thing she wanted to see. After the three of them decide to stay, Tang Ming will definitely help them go to the court and help them win. If they behave better then, maybe Tang Ming can say hello to the people here and take good care of them! At least they don't want anyone to cause trouble for them. After thinking about it, the three of them fell asleep. Lu Tingyang and Qian Ying had actually been sleeping lightly. Before Lan Yuxin woke up, they quietly left the room and walked outside. I found that Lin Guo was already preparing ingredients in the kitchen outside. To be honest, they couldn't walk when they saw the ingredients, but now they have to go. However, Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were not there. They should still be in the room. But if you want to leave, you only need to tell this person, right? Don't you have to wait for Mr. Tang to come out? "Um...Mr. Lin, we agreed with Mr. Tang yesterday that we would leave here this morning." Lin Guo said, "Stay and eat first."