Chapter 397 - 398

Chapter 397

It’s not very far from where she rents a house. It takes about twenty minutes to walk there. After working for a few days, she found the bus again. It would be too expensive if she paid one point at a time. So if you pay the card at the office, five points a month is enough.

This is how Lu Yingying started her life as an office worker at the capital base. It would be great if she could continue like this, but she will get old one day, and if she doesn't take good care of her, her current job will also soon become obsolete. Be replaced.

However, Lu Yingying really didn't think so much now.

Han Yu, who stayed in the manor to work, was very happy. He got rid of Lu Yingying, a woman who was tired of looking at her and wanted to climb the wall, and found a beauty here who was several times more beautiful than Lu Yingying.

She started her life without shame. Because this woman was so beautiful, Han Yu usually didn't take her with her to the workplace to avoid making her suffer, but she took the initiative to say that she would help him.

Han Yu was immediately stunned.

She was willing to go to work for herself every day, and even if she was so busy that she fell asleep every day without any complaints, this showed how attracted he was to this new woman he found this time.

Of course, the woman would also seduce him in her own way at night, making him even more tired. In addition, it was very hot in summer, so within a month, Han Yu fainted in the sunroom where he worked, and was The person who worked with him in a sun room found out and sent him to a clinic.

As a result, the doctor at the clinic gave a diagnostic report, which vaguely stated that the cause of his fainting was kidney deficiency. Even Yi Jun felt a little embarrassed when he saw this result.

Han Yu previously asked to do more work in order to earn more points. Yi Jun thought about it and gave him the more tiring work. This time when he heard that he fainted, he thought it was because he had assigned it to him. There are too many tasks.

But he didn't expect it to be because of this in the end, so he said it was a bit unbelievable. In the end, he was angry and did not reimburse Han Yu for the points this time. After Han Yu woke up and found out about it, he didn't think too much about it.

I felt very embarrassed. I was sent here after fainting for such a reason. It was a bit shameful to see people. Later, I got a message from Yi Jun that he would not be reimbursed for the points for this medical consultation.

There was no other way, Han Yu could only pay the points himself, because he had spent a lot of points lavishly before, and he had another thousand points to give Lu Yingying to leave, and finally found a beauty to be his family member, and took him into his hands. All of his points have been spent. Now that he has paid in the points for medical treatment, he sees that his balance of points is only over thirty.

Recently, he can no longer spend points randomly. Well, even if he wants to spend points, I'm afraid he doesn't have points to spend. In the past, he could borrow or get credit card loans, etc., but now these are gone.

Salary advance? If it doesn't exist, Yi Jun will never agree.

Yi Jun granted him a day's leave today, but his salary was not deducted, so he planned to go back and have a good rest, but just when he returned to the room, he saw his new beauty lying on the bed playing with her mobile phone.

He was wearing nothing but a thin blanket. The looming temptation made Han Yu unable to bear it after just two glances. He closed the door and walked to the bedside, "Baby, you're waiting for me."