Chapter 188 - 189

Chapter 188

After joining, Qin Lin first had to observe whether the organization was very rigorous.

Lest he had to do something, but his purpose was not achieved, and instead he was capsized in the sewer, caught or even killed. Fortunately, these people were not very powerful. Day by day, he finally got an opportunity.

An opportunity to lie before Brother Wang could react.

The map he is holding now must be true. Brother Wang was frightened by his own hand at the time and would definitely not dare to lie.

But Qin Lin knew that when he came back to his senses, he might feel that he should not have done it before. Being so cowardly, Qin Lin obviously wanted something from him. He should have put on airs, but his performance at that time was embarrassing.

So when Brother Wang reacts, he will definitely come to settle accounts with him. Of course, he will not be afraid of Brother Wang and his group of idiots. He walks fast not because he is afraid of them, but because he doesn't want to waste his precious time with such a trivial matter.

If he could really fight with so many people, he would not lose at all, because Brother Wang and his younger brother are all idiots.

Whether he is fighting alone or beating a group of them together, he is very powerful.

However, Qin Lin was very afraid of the group of people who left to save his face, because they were all mutants, and according to what they said, they had experienced fighting, so Qin Lin faced so many of them. It's no problem if it's one to one.

But when it comes to group fights... the opponents are all mutants, so Qin Lin can't be more confident.

But those are not important. The most important thing for him now is to find that person.

He walked forward slowly, looking back from time to time to see the marks he had left.

Unexpectedly, he felt that half a day had passed, and what he didn't know was that some of the branches that were cut off where he entered the forest had grown back, looking as if no one had ever entered.

The road he walked on was obviously a road that someone had passed by, but it had been covered by vegetation again, and there was really no trace at all.

Even if Qin Lin turns around and comes back, he probably won't be able to see that this is the same path he took just now.

Fortunately, he had a lot of cloth strips dipped in gold powder for marking.

Every time he walked for a while, he would tie a piece of paper to the tip of a taller piece of paper beside the tree.

If you can still go back along the road when you really can't go deep, it can be considered a guarantee.

He didn't know whether it was because of his good luck or other reasons. After walking for a long time, he didn't even encounter an animal. This surprised him. Generally, there would be small animals and even some aggressive ones in such mountains and forests. Sexual animals?

I didn't see any mutant animals, nor any ordinary animals. It was really strange.

Tang Ming still took Tang Tianlan to the mountain forest today, followed by many mutant wolf dogs. At this time, the mutant wolf dogs were watching from a distance and did not come over. Today, they had already eaten in the morning, and there was no need now. Hunting, so just guard the two masters from a distance.

If Tang Ming and the others couldn't kill the mutated animals they encountered, the dogs would appear.

And now!