Chapter 16 - 18

Chapter 16

"Yingying, don't cry. How could I not want to be with you? We have been in love for so long, right?

Han Yu coaxed her in a gentle voice, "You also know the situation of my family. Now I just want to do more. Money, I will buy a better house when the time comes, so that you can live more comfortably in the future."

Lu Yingying stopped crying a little, "Really? Do you really think so? Isn't it because you want to get back together with that person? Speaking of which... you two used to be very affectionate! "

But wasn't she snatched him away in the end?

No matter how much they love each other, they are just two men. In fact, Brother Yu doesn't like men at all. He is with him just for money.

After discovering that he actually has no money at all, why not take it immediately ? Did money get rid of people?

Han Yu, "How is that possible? Yingying, don't think too much. In fact, I just recently found out that he still has some money in his hand. When I saw him being kicked out of the house, I thought he was finished and became a pauper. But I didn't expect that he seemed to be... selling his body recently. Now that I'm in love with a financial sponsor, I can coax him to get hundreds of thousands or even millions back, Yingying, what do you think? "

When Lu Yingying heard these words, she had long forgotten that she was still crying before, and asked excitedly, "Is this true? Is everything you said true? He have so much money? one million? ! "

One million Chinese coins, this is a lot of money. The money is worth a lot now!

Han Yu smiled happily, "Yeah, think about it, buying a house in the town now only costs 200,000 to With 300,000, we can buy several apartments and live in one ourselves, and rent out the rest. In the future, the rent alone will be enough for us to live comfortably.

Lu Yingying was full of surprises, "Brother Yu, you have to hold on tight. When the time comes, you'll be able to coax people, and you'll definitely be able to get the money and so on! " "

" When we have money, we will get married immediately! But speaking of it, he is really despicable. He really likes men, but now he even sells his own body for money. "

But seeing that the money would end up in their hands, she just said a few unpleasant words.

Han Yu took a deep breath and said, "Yes, you also know that I was so good to him before. I really didn't expect it. After breaking up for such a short period of time, he is actually so willing to sleep with a man. If he doesn't have money, he can find a job to make money, but look at what he is doing now? !

Lu Yingying persuaded, "Okay, brother Yu, let's not talk about him for now. When will you come to meet me? " Han Yu was stunned for a moment, "Meet?" But I haven't collected the money yet... But I will definitely be able to collect it, just in a short time, Yingying, you must believe me, right? !

"Yes, of course I believe you. In fact, my parents say that this is not good for you and that is not good, but they are just talking nonsense. In fact, they have been talking about you all the time! " They also said that a time should be set for when to get married and so on. "

Also, you still have to give my parents the right word about the bride price, so as not to secretly find me another man for a blind date. I really like you." "

Han Yu was a little anxious when he heard this, "Don't worry, I will go to your house tomorrow to give your parents a guarantee, one month! I will definitely get the money in a month at most. Then just wait and marry me! "