Chapter 239 - 240

Chapter 239

When it comes to catching role models, Yi Jun thinks this is okay, and hearing him say this, his dissatisfaction has gone away a lot.

If he catches the typical example, Zhang Yi will have a hard time in the future, and right...it would be so satisfying to kill him directly. It would be the most satisfying to make him suffer now.

Yi Jun didn't hesitate for a long time. He quickly agreed. The general was someone he could trust, so he felt relieved when he sent Yi Mei to stay at his home.

When Yi Mei woke up, she realized that she was no longer at home. She sat up suddenly, and the first thing she saw was her brother who was sitting on the side and looking at her with a smile. He threw himself into Yi Jun's arms with wet eyes.

Yi Mei choked up and expressed her grievances, "I'm really scared. Everyone said you won't come back. I don't believe it, but I'm so scared... Zhang Yi came and knocked on the door. He kicked the door down. I'm so scared..."

Yi Jun held his sister in his arms and patted her back gently, "It's okay, it's okay, my brother is back."

Yi Mei was frightened before, but now she fell asleep after being exhausted. Yi Jun was very He looked at her distressedly. The sister he held in his hands was forced to jump off the building by such a beast when he was born like this for the base.

The people at the base haven't noticed it at all. The military family community is just a joke, right?

He also said that there would be very complete protection measures and there would be a lot of security personnel patrolling. Yi Jun believed it at first, but now Yi Jun doesn't believe it at all, especially...

especially since he knows that there are indeed people in the community. There were many security personnel patrolling, but why didn't anyone notice when Yi Mei had an accident?

In fact, the reason is very simple, that is, Zhang Yi used his power to tell the security personnel not to get close to the building where Yi Mei lived, so no one noticed it for so long.

The security personnel in the community knew clearly. They knew clearly what Zhang Yi would do to Yi Mei if they didn't help Yi Mei. Yi Jun

covered Yi Mei with a quilt and walked outside to see the general still outside, looking very bad. He said: "The security personnel of the community can't make it easy for them. Zhang Yi must have bribed them, otherwise..."

General, "Don't worry, I have reported your matter to the commander, and those security personnel have also been arrested." "It's up, and a new one has been arranged now, but the above message is that this matter cannot make a big fuss."

The base has just got on the right track. If there is another mess due to this matter, both of them will be the culprits, of course Zhang. Yi Jun will definitely be worse. Although Yi Jun is a victim, the impression of him by the people above him will definitely decline.

Yi Jun understood. Now that he saw Yi Mei intact, he gradually calmed down, "I understand this. I just need Zhang Yi and those who cooperated with him to hurt Yi Mei to pay the price."

Other things, He doesn't want to care, and he can't care so much. It's good that he can get fair treatment even though he has no power.

And even if this is the case, it is not relying on him, but relying on this admiral who values ​​him very much. Now that he has completely calmed down, he has figured out a lot of things, even if he brings his sister to the manor safely.

Could Tang Ming and the others accept living there with such peace of mind?

What's more important is that Yi Mei's disease requires regular treatment from the Capital Base Hospital. In fact, he also understands that as long as Yi Mei can successfully ingest the purple bacteria, any disease will not be a problem, but the doctor said, can Yi Mei survive? I don’t even know that I successfully ingested Xenopus purpurea. So he didn't dare to take the risk, and for this reason it has been delayed until now.