Chapter 339 - 340

Chapter 339

Butler Chen took them to two adjacent rooms, "This will be your residence from now on. I hope you can get used to it. There is the canteen over there. There is food all day long. You can go and eat at any time."

"But . It's better to go there when the meal is served, otherwise the delicious food may be taken away."

Xiao Yuyi said, "Okay, thank you, Butler Chen."

Butler Chen, "It's okay. You can discuss it with Lin Guo later. I'll tell you about the purple bacteria. After all, the first thing to do to become a person in the manor is to become a mutant."

Xiao Yuming pointed down, "Ah! I see Lan Yuxin..."

Butler Chen said, "This is it. " The people Mr. Tang brought back last time lived here very happily, with smiles on their faces every day." Xiao Yuming said, "I also feel very happy here, and I feel very happy now, but... what if..."

If it were dad. It would be nice if mom was here too.

Xiao Yuyi touched his head, "Brother is still here."

Xiao Yuming nodded, "I know, and I also know that my parents don't want to see me sad, but..."

But he still wanted to go back and bring his parents here. Live, my parents definitely don’t want to live in a cold base.

Xiao Yuyi said, "Don't worry, we will go back one day. When the time comes..."

Xiao Yuming didn't understand what his brother meant, but subconsciously he still believed him, "Yeah!"

They put everything in the room After everything was cleaned up, we went to the canteen together. It was no longer time to eat, but there was still food to eat.

The food is in the kitchen and they can get whatever they want.

Lin Guo was also at the cafeteria, seemingly waiting for them.

Xiao Yuming walked up to him and grabbed his arm, "Brother Lin?"

Lin Guo nodded, "You guys should eat first. After you finish eating, I will discuss with you about the purple bacteria."

Xiao Yuyi said, "I'm sorry to bother you.

Lin Guo said, "It's okay. After all, I'm the one you're most familiar with here, and I'm just hunting ordinary animals. It's enough for me to go alone." Xiao Yuming said, "Can my brother and I go?"

Guo said, "It's okay. After all, animals with purple spots on their bodies are ordinary animals. You can actually try hunting when the time comes, just as a bit of exercise in advance."

Xiao Yuyi said, "Okay, then it's decided. "

Ling Guo took them to the kitchen, "If you don't come to eat during the meal time, you have to get your own food. They are all here. You can choose what you want to eat."

Xiao Yuming finally said . He cheered up a little. The death of his parents obviously hit him hard, but fortunately his brother was still alive, thanks to Brother Lin... No, no, it was the whole manor.