Chapter 367 - 368

Chapter 367

But it's okay if the clothes are loose. In addition, Wang Yi also saw a few sets of his own clothes on the bed, which must have been brought in by his sister just now.

Wang Min heard the sound of the door opening here and walked in. "Brother, come and have breakfast quickly. Big brother, they have left it for you!"

Wang Yi touched his hungry belly and thought of what he had seen when he entered the door before. The steamed buns, white porridge and many dishes on the table are really edible?

When he walked to the dining table, he saw that the two people were no longer there. Only Mr. Liu was still watching TV in the living room. Was he watching TV? What a luxury...

The two brothers and sisters had to do their best just to earn a living at the Z city base. They had never seen TV or anything like that during this time.

When Wang Yi saw the things on the table, he was not in the mood to think about anything else. There were not many things, just a bowl of porridge, a stack of side dishes, and two palm-sized meat buns, which were still steaming!

Wang Min said, "Brother, please eat quickly, it will get cold later!"

Wang Yi nodded, "Okay, I will eat it now."

Wang Min said, "Brother, eat slowly, you will choke later. , and the elder brother also said that we have been hungry for too long and cannot eat too quickly. If we are not completely full, we will eat later at noon."

Wang Yi took a big bite of the bun and heard his sister say this, subconsciously slowed down the speed of eating, well, Liu Qi looked at Wang Yi brother and sister unconsciously. These two brothers and sisters can actually be taken back. They are not bad people, and they can be regarded as grateful. Picture report?

Wang Yi slowly ate everything on the table, took the initiative to put away the dishes and chopsticks, and took them to the kitchen to clean them. Finally, he cleaned up the kitchen and walked out

as soon as he came out . Next to Liu Qi, "That... that..."

Liu Qi glanced at him, "What?"

Wang Yi, "Thank you very much... Although I don't know what your purpose is in helping us, but we brothers and sisters really have nothing. If you want reward..."

Liu Qi interrupted him, "What do you think? If we can live here, what will we covet from you?

Wang Yi was silent for a while, and then he thought it was right, "It's nothing...but, can I ask why? " Liu Qi knew that this matter would have to be said sooner or later, "Since you asked, I will tell you that we are from the manor, do you know?"

"Manor?!

Of course the two brothers and sisters know about the manor! The fruits and vegetables supplied to the top management by the Z city base are all transported from the manor, and they have also heard a lot of gossip, such as... the

two managers of the manor There are two people so tall in one person... Huh? Wait...

Wang Yi thought that the two people he saw in the living room before seemed to be very tall. Could it be that... these three were not just Are they from the manor, and are they the managers of the manor?

They are the two terrifying demons who are said to be able to crush someone to death with one kick and punch someone to death!

Liu Qi watched Wang Yi change. His face looked a little strange, "What's wrong? Is the manor so scary?

Wang Yi quickly shook his head, "Of course not. I was just so surprised to know the news. I didn't expect the people in the manor... That's wrong. You still haven't answered my question? " Liu