Chapter 180 - 181

Chapter 180

Yao Guanglin, "I had exactly this intention. It was indeed too dangerous. With such a close contact, he did not run away immediately but took a video. After I found out about this, I taught him a lesson. It really shocked me! I still have lingering fears. "

After all, one of my brothers will die. It really can't be any less."

Tang Ming took a deep breath.

"Let's rest first. Let everyone keep an eye on the extra people over there recently. If you have the courage to come, just kill them all and let the dogs kill them. And..."

"If I remember correctly, The manor they live in has actually been listed as their own territory by the dogs, right? I hope they can have a good time during this time."

After saying this, he showed a meaningful smile.

After Yao Guanglin went out with his cell phone, he saw Lin Guo eating happily. Seeing that he was eating so deliciously, he felt unbalanced for some reason, so he went over and scolded him.

Lin Guo sat there aggrieved and was being scolded, while eating without a bite. Seeing that he was still eating so well despite being scolded, Yao Guanglin didn't want to talk anymore.

He felt that he had gone from being a little hungry to being very hungry, so he left him alone to eat. Anyway, he was fine now.

Lin Fen walked to Lin Guo.

"Why did Brother Yao scold you again? Did you make him angry again? You were scolded when you came back just now. Under normal circumstances, Brother Yao really doesn't scold people. You should tell me..."

Lin Guo was still aggrieved. When Lin Fen asked why, he told all the things that happened to him. However, after he finished speaking, he was waiting for Lin Fen to comfort him, but he saw that he had always been on his side before. Lin Fen next to him actually started to have a straight face towards him.

Lin Guo suddenly felt even more aggrieved.

He is still relatively young now. When he first went out to work, he was only about fifteen or sixteen years old. Now he is only around twenty-one or twelve years old. He is several years younger than Lin Fen. He unconsciously puts himself into the role. took on the role of younger brother.

So he unconsciously felt aggrieved. He just wanted to be comforted.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? I took a picture of a tail. It's so big. It must be the mutated animal that Brother Yao and the others were talking about before. Let's be careful."

"To be honest, what we encounter now is not very special. Okay? You can use these videos to find out the other party's true face, and you can take precautions in the future."

Lin Fen sighed.

"I don't mean to blame you, but... do you really don't understand or are you pretending not to understand?"

"You... it's okay to think about it in your own mind, but don't say that in front of Brother Yao again, Brother Yao will It's sad. He would scold you before, just because he was worried. "

"After all...you have photographed the tail of the mutated animal, which means that the distance between it and you is really short, so I ask you now. What would you do if the mutated animals didn't leave at that time, but came to attack you?"

Lin Guo was silent for a moment, but still a bit arrogant.

"But...but even so, I didn't dare to run. I was hiding in a sealed car. If I tried to escape, I would be caught and eaten, right? Since I have to stay in the car anyway He was there, so he just took a video..." Lin Fen knew that he was right to do this, and it would kill two birds with one stone. However, he still had to be careful.