Chapter 88 - 89

Chapter 88

"Now I can only take the card my family left for me and some valuable things to leave here quietly. But on the way here, I met someone from Ronghan City who came to find me where I live. I was scared... ..."

There is still a lot of money in the card, which her parents prepared for her just in case. Unexpectedly, she can actually use it this time. If it weren't for this station card, she might not have any money at all. .

You may still need to rely on government relief in your future life.

All their business had been ruined due to the earthquake, and there was still a lot of compensation to be paid. All in all, the Qu family's property might not be left at all, so she planned to run away after taking care of her family's death.

Tang Ming asked, "Does Rong Hancheng want to force you to be with him?"

I didn't expect that since Rong Hancheng is such a person, I didn't think he was this kind of person when I saw him at the class reunion. Don't you know your face?

Qu Jingling lowered her head slightly, "Yes, he cared about me very much in the beginning."

"After the earthquake, he was the first to find me and help me. He helped me find a temporary place to live and gave me some money. Sending food and drinks, helping me take care of family affairs..."

Tang Ming said, "It's indeed very good. You can see that you put your heart into it, but something bad must have happened after that, which made you change. He had such a good impression on him."

Qu Jingling said, "Well, yes."

"After everything was done, he probably realized that no one in the Qu family could support him, not even me, so he was right. My thoughts gradually came out.”

“At first he could hold it back, just confessing to me and giving me flowers and things every day, but then it evolved into touching and touching me at will without my consent, and then he kissed me forcefully. He even hugged me and even touched my chin and neck!”

He even touched her breasts while she wasn’t paying attention...disgusting!

It's absolutely disgusting!

She was so frightened at the time that she took a knife and scared the person away.

"The good impression I had on him at the beginning gradually dissipated because of his subsequent harassment."

Although the man was scared away, she knew that when Rong Hancheng came to his senses, he would definitely come back to her, so that The place cannot stay for long.

She said this in the hope that Tang Ming could help him because her situation was not good, but what disappointed her was that Tang Ming had a very casual attitude towards what happened to her.

"So after he learned that the Qu family has collapsed and you have no one to protect you, now he plans to force you to marry him?"

Qu Jingling looked at his calm expression, "You said That's right, that's it, what do you think?"

Tang Ming was slightly stunned, "This is obviously your business, why do you ask me? You have made your choice now, right?"

Then Tang Ming added. , "Actually, this is actually a good thing for some people. His family is so rich... I guess many women are willing to go to him now."

Qu Jingling smiled sarcastically, "Yes, to a certain extent. " What you said is indeed right. Their family is indeed very good and they have a lot of money."

"There are countless women here who once looked down on him and are now planning to marry him. Some of them used to know me." There are about ten of them. They used to be rich young ladies. They used to not even look at country bumpkins like Rong Hancheng, but now they don’t want to eagerly get close to each other, but he just pestered me..."