Chapter 182 - 183

Chapter 182

Tang Tianlan accepted his fate and let Tang Ming pull him outside. However, when they walked to the gate and saw the situation here, they found that things might not be as simple as they thought.

Because they all know the woman outside.

Even Qian Duobei, who came out to join in the fun, was surprised and dumbfounded when he saw the person.

Because the woman standing behind Brother Wang was none other than the goddess Qian Duobei had some fantasies about in the past. She was also Qu Jingling, who had been the number one school beauty before graduating from university!

And now the other party actually...

And I heard from Brother Wang that she had been trained, so... Is she willing to degenerate and want to use her body and appearance to depend on others, or is this Brother Wang taking her back and forcing her? Woolen cloth?

The most likely thing is the latter, because... Tang Ming is not yet wrong about the person.

Brother Wang saw them all come out, and his eyes were all on this woman, and he felt very proud.

His skills were indeed very useful. Tang Ming looked thoughtfully at Qu Jinling who was standing there quietly, and found that she didn't express anything when she saw them. He knew that Qu Jinling must have been trained very well. Completely.

It looks like he's in good health physically, but I don't know about his mental aspect. Thinking about it, he's probably a little nervous.

Tang Ming thought that Qian Duobei would immediately stand up and speak for her when he saw that Qu Jingling had been wronged so much. Even if he stood up and scolded Brother Wang, it was normal, but...he just now A little surprised.

Then he stood there with a somewhat evasive expression. Instead, he glanced at Tang Ming and signaled him to quickly handle the matter. Tang Ming glanced at Qian Duobei in confusion, and then looked at Tang Tianlan.

"Xiao Wang, do you think this woman is really beautiful? Then don't you want to be the first to enjoy it? She was sent to me in such good condition? Don't you think it's a pity?"

Why isn't it a pity? Of course he felt it was a pity!

And it’s still a pity!

It's just... isn't there no other way and no other good things?

Therefore, he could only send this woman over, but he did not feel that his method would fail this time.

Brother Wang showed a flattering smile and didn't seem to care at all about the title "Xiao Wang". Anyway, he brought this woman here alone today, not his younger brother, so it doesn't matter if he is a little sleazy and shows weakness, he will not be criticized. When my younger brother sees it, he will not be embarrassed in front of his own people.

Looking at his expression, Tang Ming knew that this person must think they were so beautiful.

"You want to give this woman to Qian Duobei, right?"

Seeing that they finally got to the point, Brother Wang nodded quickly. This is the purpose of bringing this beauty here today, because he doesn't want to I dared to say too many words in front of so many people, so I have been holding back until now.

"Yes, yes, I wonder if Mr. Qian likes this one? If so, just accept it? I made a mistake accidentally before, and please forgive me... I sincerely apologize."

Even if you bring such a beautiful person, if you don't accept it, it will definitely mean that you won't forgive her. Only then will he be anxious. Tang Ming, Tang Tianlan, Yao Guanglin, and even the housekeeper Chen Anyang's eyes fell on Qian Duobei. Qian Duobei felt that the pressure was really great and he was a little embarrassed to speak.