Chapter 200 - 201 + Link

If you find a missing of words and paragraphs, you can go to the link provided in the comments section➡️

Chapter 200

Qin Wen said, "I know, okay, eat quickly, the one I brought is definitely good."

Rong Hancheng didn't think too much, but Qin Wen had to think that the bowl of fruit just now was brought by Qu Jinling. Rotten fruit, what does it mean?

Are you trying to spite Ah Cheng?

Didn’t you say that you had to cancel everything in one fell swoop? Why does Qu Jingling still target Ronghan City?

However, Qin Wen did not tell Rong Hancheng about this matter. He finally caught the person, how could he still think about letting the two of them have too much contact now?

Although Rong Hancheng had promised to be with him before, Qin Wen's experience of failed pursuits over the years made him really have no sense of security at all, so he would use his own way to maintain the relationship between the two.

But judging from the rotten smell of the large bowl of fruit, Qu Jinling may not have had any thoughts about Rong Hancheng when she came here from Fruit, but came to use such a small thing to get revenge on him.

It would be great if that was really the case. Qin Wen restrained his eyes and looked at Rong Hancheng, who was eating fruit happily, with a smile on his lips.

Rong Hancheng casually took one and handed it to him, "Eat it, you haven't eaten such fresh fruit for a long time, right?"

Qin Wen was not polite and took a big bite from his hand before taking it into his own hand. Eat, "Yes."

It seems that living in this manor is a very good decision for them. All in all, it is definitely much better than Brother Wang's place. He thought of the communication between outsiders and Brother Wang. , thinking that I would find time to talk to Tang Ming and the others later.

Qu Jingling didn't know that it was just a little trick of hers. In such a short time, almost everyone knew about it. There were only so many people in the entire manor, and the few people in the kitchen couldn't hide it.

So they pretty much let these things go during the meal. Of course, they still had the most basic awareness of precautions. At least they knew they had to talk about it when Qu Jingling was not around.

Qu Jinling is resting in her room now, so she knows nothing about this matter, nor does she know that a small part of the image she has worked so hard to create in the manor has collapsed.

If she had known that such a small thing would have such an effect, she might not have done it even to death.

Tang Ming and the others were also wandering below, "The urban area of ​​S city has been flooded very deep, at least to the second floor, right?

"

Yao Guanglin said, "Yeah, I went to the rooftop to see it before, and it's almost like this. The height is so high that even the water on the first floor of the community where Xiao Wang and the others live is more than one meter deep."

Tang Ming said, "It should be over soon..."

The typhoon should be over soon. It's been six or seven days, right? If he doesn't leave... Tang Ming's previous statement that the intensity of the disaster has weakened is untenable, and today's storm is even stronger.

After that, they organized people to go out to pick the needed vegetables and go to the mountains to pick up fallen fruits. Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan followed them out, and even Yi Jun and the others also went together. We can't just live here and eat and drink for free. ?