Chapter 192 - 193

Chapter 192

Maybe the dogs felt a little familiar. After all, Yi Jun was there and they knew him, but there were many strangers inside, so they just surrounded him but didn't attack.

Also, the people inside never acted rashly, so the dog didn't bite them to death.

Tang Ming whistled from a distance, and the dogs glanced at him, then quietly retreated and hid, and they didn't know where they hid.

Yi Jun and the others just drove over. He got out of the car and walked with Tang Tianlan and the others to the security room at the gate. The security room was still very clean, and the storm did not affect it.

Yi Jun stood outside and shook off the water on his body, walked in and sat down, "I didn't expect to be alive to see you guys. To be honest... this journey has been really difficult and dangerous. When I first arrived in S City, I found that I got off the highway. Later, the road to the urban area of ​​S City was flooded.

According to this height, the water depth in S City may reach seven or eight meters...

Tang Ming didn't ask carefully. It was normal to be flooded. Son, the rain is like water pouring down from the lake.

Tang Ming knew that what they said was true, because there was no need to lie.

"Otherwise... let's go inside and have a bowl of hot soup before hunting. I bought a mutated bison, and there is still a lot of soup made from the cow bones. Go in and drink some... to warm your body a little. "

Yi Jun didn't refuse after thinking for a while. He could still hold on, but the other people in the team couldn't hold on anymore. Their physiques are not as strong as his own.

"Thank you very much. I don't know if I can make it by then. Give us a place to sleep."

"No problem, but you can only sleep on the floor in the living room. Because of the storm, everyone lives in that villa. "

So there are few places to rest, and it is impossible to give them a room. Yi Jun waved his hand, "No problem. It just a place to sleep." As long as it's safe, they don't care about other conditions at all.

Along the way, I don't know if it was an illusion. Because of the rain, those mutated animals seemed to have become more ferocious and crazy. If they hadn't come out with special traits this time

The weapons and the entire convoy were all mutants, otherwise 90% of them would be dead. Tang Ming quickly led a team of people to the villa.

Everyone knew Yi Jun. They were almost acquaintances. We meet him every few days. He is an officer from the capital base, so everyone is quite polite. Even if he is followed by people from the convoy, they all treat him warmly.

Even if they don't know each other, they can endure it in such typhoon weather and come here. There are no ordinary people here anymore. There is plenty of food here now, so they warmly entertained them with rice and hot beef soup.

At first, the new team members were surprised that the people here were so enthusiastic and looked at them. The purple spots were also very strange. They were obviously in a state of overeating. People at this time should be very protective of food, but they were willing to share the food. But they knew it was the beef bone soup of mutated bison.

After eating the beef, people felt more satiated after eating the meat of the mutated animal, so they were definitely not that hungry now . After they finished eating, everyone made room in the living room. There was a corner for them to sleep. These dozens of grown men lay down quietly and neatly in a row. They basically fell asleep after lying down for a few seconds.