Chapter 293 - 294

Chapter 293

Yu Zicang nodded, "Okay, I can still afford to wait for this time. Then you can't sneak away next time you come. You must give me an answer, you know?"

Yi Jun nodded, "Don't worry, I just need time to think about it, I'm not a coward."

Yu Zicang was satisfied and touched his stomach. "Then I'll go in to eat. You can do your own thing."

Yi Jun looked at Yu Zicang with a smirk on his face. Looking like this, I laughed in my heart. This little kid was really not polite at all. Hey... Yi Jun felt that he didn't have to wait until the next time he came here to talk about it.

He can give the answer directly now. If it is Yu Zicang, he is willing to give it a try to see if he can cultivate the relationship between lovers. If he can, it will be okay to be together.

And what if this kid is causing trouble in the manor and pursuing his girl? Although his sister is still young, considering the age difference, Yu Zicang and Yi Mei really match each other.

Also, he actually decided to agree to prevent Yu Zicang from harming his sister!

Yi Jun breathed a sigh of relief, but... he said that just now, so he still had to go back first and come back next time to tell Yu Zicang the answer.

Yu Zicang was in a very good mood when he returned to the canteen. Because of his good mood, he ate a lot of food. Because of Yu Zicang's current situation, the canteen left food for him all day long so that he could eat it at any time. You can eat such delicious food anywhere.

To be honest, for him, what he can eat now is simply great. Those purple bones from before are simply the number one dish in the dark world! But it doesn’t seem to be any kind of food...

but now I finally don’t have to eat it, it’s great, it’s great! Simply awesome!

When Yi Jun and the others returned to the small base, people who drove from the capital base found Yi Jun and the others. Because there was only one truck for fruits and vegetables this time, the extra people stayed behind.

People from the three bases gathered together. Ai Yang and Feng Chang were also sitting together, wondering what they were thinking.

"What are you going to say? Is it about the base?"

Ai Yang, "Why do you want to talk together? Although the three of us have a good relationship, if it concerns matters about our respective bases, it is better to be safe just in case. For the sake of safety, it’s better to talk about it separately,”

the person sitting opposite them said, “Actually, it’s not an important matter, it’s just that... many people in the base have been frozen to death. We talked about it before and found out that there are three bases. "It's all the same."

Yi Jun, "Why is this so? Doesn't it mean that the points for the heating fee have dropped a lot? It's

just halved. Those who can afford it can still afford it, but those who can't afford it still have the same. " If we can't afford it, sometimes the family will lie on the same bed and put all the quilts and clothes in the house on it, thinking that there will be no problem, but they are all found frozen to death the next day."