Chapter 303 - 304

Chapter 303

Qin Wen and the four of them couldn't help it. They dragged the bald fox and ran directly to the river. Everyone looked at their backs with envy. It turned out that Tang Ming had eaten them all just as he had said. , not for everyone to eat, but for...

Tang Ming dragged out the second one at this time, and the number of people in the second group suddenly increased to twenty people, because they found that if there were only four or five people in each group , then nearly half of the people can’t eat it!

Tang Ming looked at the miscellaneous people gathered together and said, "Do you really want twenty people to come together?"

These people were all trained by Tang Tianlan. There must be a tacit understanding, but it is definitely not as good as Qin Wen's two. They are at the same level as the Wang Xuyi brothers, and if there are too many people, sometimes it will be difficult to move.

Twenty of them were too many people to kill the bald fox, so Tang Ming had better confirm with them. After listening to Tang Ming's words, they thought about it, and finally ten people left, and the remaining ten people were standing here. Tang Ming nodded and said

, "That's about ten people. Now each group of you can line up over there." "If someone can't be killed, go to the next group.

"

"Of course, just to be on the safe side, let's set it for thirty minutes. Qin Wen and the others just used ten minutes. Thirty minutes is already a lot." If you can't kill them during this time, just give up."

Tang Ming didn't want to say more, since the people in line behind him had all lined up consciously.

The second bald fox was released, and this time Tang Tianlan took the rope and whipped it until the bald fox faced the ten people in the field.

Originally, Tang Ming thought that at least half of them would lose, but he didn't expect that all of them would win! All the bald foxes were killed by them.

He originally planned to wait until the last remaining ones were not killed, then kill himself and start a small stove with Tang Tianlan, but now it seems that it is no longer possible, "For the remaining people, take one for every twenty and freeze it." "It's a bald fox."

He and Tang Tianlan also went to get one. You can't use the fresh one to open the stove, but it doesn't matter if you use the frozen one.

Today, the manor is once again filled with the fragrant smell of broth. Everyone who works here can vaguely smell this smell, although there was a very strange and unpleasant smell before.

But after getting this kind of fragrance, all the bad smell before was gone.

Yi Jun wanted to have some rice, but this time like Ai Yang and Feng Chang, he only got a bowl of broth. He couldn't go in and get some rice, but it didn't matter, it was good to have broth.

After eating, Yi Jun found Tang Ming. "There seems to be some movement."

Tang Ming asked, "Are they the people who are targeting Yu Zicang? Have they found out that Yu Zicang is still alive?"

Yi Jun said, "Yes. "Yes, I can tell who they are. There are probably several people, maybe less than five, but there may be exactly five or more. There are three who can be identified now."

Tang Ming said, "What are your plans for these people ." How to deal with it? The person I killed before was secretly hiding under the car, so it doesn't matter if I kill him, but now they are all from the capital base, with names and identities. "

"If... they are killed. If they find trouble with the people at the capital base, you might be in trouble. "

And the most likely thing is that you will be dismissed and taken back for investigation, so Yi Jun may be trapped in the capital base. If you don't come, this is not what they want to see.