Chapter 34 - 36

Chapter 34 

In the dark room, Han Yu was lying on the bed covered with quilt, holding his mobile phone in his hand, and kept looking at the message page. Since a few days ago, Tang Ming has been very perfunctory every time he replies to messages, and he has not replied since two days ago. Reply to him again.

"Did something happen? Or is there something wrong with Tang Ming's sponsor... It's better not to have any problem, otherwise what will happen to my money?"

Han Yu still kept refreshing the information page on his mobile phone unwillingly.

The information page looked like this just now, but it still looks like this now, without any change.

Han Yu sat up. There was no light in the dark room except the light of the mobile phone screen. "No, we can't go on like this forever. Otherwise, there won't be enough time. If Yingying is going to be angry, it's

more important to find a way to get the money as soon as possible." Unfortunately, the attitude of his father-in-law and mother-in-law was a bit off recently, so he had to speed up.

On the morning of February 22, the first thing Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan did when they woke up

was hunger.

Weakly, he stretched out his hand from the quilt and groped for something to eat on the bedside table. Tang Tianlan ate some for Tang Tianlan who was lying next to him.

Tang Tianlan looked at the room, except for the space left empty by walking. Boxes, all the boxes contained things with extremely high sugar content, such as chocolate, sugar...

Tang Tianlan had the strength to sit up after eating some sugar, "Why does it feel like it has become hypoglycemia, and It’s still very severe hypoglycemia… I need to consume a lot of sugar every day to maintain my daily life. "

Tang Ming: That's it...

He looked at the purple spots on his arms that had become a little bigger. Now the Purpura bacteria are growing well. It looks like they will be cured in ten days and a half, or at most a month. "Get dressed first and go feed the dogs .

There is still fresh meat for the two little guys. Their size has not changed, but the food storage has become bigger and bigger. Now a dog can eat several times the size of itself in one meal." Food twice as big. "

The same goes for the two horned eagles, who ate meat several times their body weight.

For this reason, they both had to buy new meat almost every day, so they directly contacted a meat seller who delivered meat every day, and the payment was settled in person, which was convenient. Fortunately,

it was still very cold. Every time they went out to bring money for meat, they were tightly wrapped and wore gloves, and the other party did not become suspicious. After all, the other party came to deliver meat and they were dressed like that.

Tang and Ming poured enough dog food into the corner and piled it up. After adding water, they went to prepare the fresh meat.

Now they didn't even cut it, but just filled the pot with large chunks of meat. Come over and put it on the table. The two little guys pecked the meat directly with their sharp mouths, which was much more convenient than cutting it into small pieces.