Chapter 323 - 324

Chapter 323

After Xiao Yuming hid the things, he begged Lin Guo to play games with him again. Lin Guo glanced at Tang Ming and the others and found that they had no objection, so they played games with him.

Tang Ming and the others tidied up a little and didn't eat breakfast. They planned to go down to see how the hotel's breakfast was and go out to have some fun.

"Ling Guo, remember to prepare all the ingredients before we come back at noon."

Lin Guo, "Okay, Brother Tang Ming."

They went out as usual today. Maybe they had bad luck yesterday. Today they just came out and saw When we arrived at the front, two women were squeezed in by several men and led into the alley.

Moreover, those men were a bit tall and blocked them with their bodies and arms. No one outside could see what was happening to the two women inside, but they could see clearly that the two women trapped in the middle were clearly visible. He fainted because his mouth and nose were covered.

They carried me by the shoulders and walked to a place with few people inside.

Tang Ming didn't know whether they were really kidnapping or fake. In short, he would follow them and have a look first.

Their sensing ability is still very strong and they walk very fast, so they can follow them from a distance, even if they are leisurely walking forward and taking a different path, they can still follow closely.

They found that it was not allowed to drive casually here, so those people did not move around too much after arresting the woman, because there were still a lot of people here, and they might be discovered at some point.

Therefore, the place where you take action should be relatively close to their den.

Sure enough, after walking for about five minutes, they entered through the back door of a house. Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan looked at each other and nodded.

Tang Ming took out his mobile phone and called Lu Weian.

This mobile phone was bought when I came here before. The phone contact information in it only belongs to Lu Weian. Of course, both of their mobile phones have the other party's number.

Lu Weian is just incidental.

"Yes, this is where I am now. Can you send someone here? I just saw some men kidnapping women on the street and bringing them to this house."

Lu Wei'an suddenly thought of how many people have been saying that his daughter or I didn't expect that the disappearance of my daughter-in-law and even my mother would be revealed so soon, and they were still the ones to discover it.

"Okay, I'll contact someone right away. You guys are waiting there."

Every mobile phone in the capital base can be located regardless of whether it is turned off, and the location and other information are public. In other words, if you buy Anyone who owns a mobile phone knows that this phone will be located.

In about two minutes, about twenty people wearing new police uniforms came here to join Tang Ming and the others, "Hello, gentlemen, we are the police officers who were notified by Assistant Lu to join you."

Tang Ming nodded, didn't say anything, and pointed to the place where those people had just entered, "There it is."

"Thank you two gentlemen for your cooperation. We will take care of the rest." Although his tone was very business-like. , but they obviously knew their identities, and they looked at them with some reverence.