Chapter 72 - 73

Chapter 72

After all, I have lived a good life for so many years, how could I go work for someone else and be their employee?

He is the boss himself, and he knows very well how he exploits his employees, and the most important thing is that he has many enemies!

There will definitely be many people taking revenge on him by then!

Maybe by then there won’t even be a chance to actively look for a job and be exploited.

Liu Yongming walked around the house very worried today, with an anxious look on his face. He really had no choice. So far, he has not received any calls from Tang Ming and the others, and there has been no call from the agency either...

He gritted his teeth, took out his cell phone and called Tang Ming.

Tang Ming took out his cell phone and looked at it. Sure enough, it was Liu Yongming's number. He smiled at Qian Duobei and Tang Tianlan, who was resting at home today. "When the call came, I said he wouldn't be able to wait for how many days. Such a bastard It's also a good thing to squeeze more people." Tang Tianlan didn't answer, but Qian Duobei nodded in agreement.

Liu Yongming took a few deep breaths and told himself never to be angry when talking on the phone again, otherwise the other party might think that he was not sincere.

"Hello, hello, is this Mr. Tang?"

Tang Ming said with a slight smile on his lips, "Yes, it's me. Are you Boss Liu? Why do you have time to call me today? Is there anything you can do?"

Liu Yongming struggled in his heart.

Do you really want to say it? Say it yourself?

If he takes the initiative, his manor will become even more worthless.

But... now he really has no choice. If he doesn't sell it, he will have no money.

The Zhang family wished that he would go bankrupt so they could get divorced, so they refused to spend any money to help his company tide over the difficulties.

Every time he thought about this, he would gnash his teeth with hatred. Zhang Yunling was obviously his wife, so why wasn't he willing to help? Why do the Zhang family always go against him?

How could he feel sorry for Zhang Yunling? Wasn't it that the Liu family was kind to the Zhang family back then?

What happened to him asking the daughter of the Zhang family to marry him? Isn't this how it should be?

I didn't expect that now that he was in trouble, the Zhang family would just cross the river and demolish the bridge. It was simply ungrateful!

Obviously, Liu Yongming has forgotten how much benefit he has received from his wife's relationship with his wife's natal family since the Zhang family stood up. How could he, Liu Yongming, have obtained these without the permission of the Zhang family?

But instead of being grateful, he began to support women outside.

But a bad person will never look for the reason in himself. Now he only knows that he has suffered a great loss.

Liu Yongming took a deep breath and planned to get straight to the point.

"Yeah, I really have a little thing to ask you about."

"Before... didn't you tell me that you wanted to buy my manor? I'm going back to the capital in the next two days, so I want to sell it as soon as possible, so I called you. "I want to ask what you think?"

Tang Ming said, "Of course we are sincere in wanting to buy it."

"But as you know, Boss Liu, my friend thought your price was too high before, so he was a little embarrassed. "