Chapter 341 - 342

Chapter 341

Roebling didn't expect them to come straight to the point and not even say the most basic polite words, but this was in line with their status. "Ahem, then I'll just say it directly. The two people Yi Jun sent... are... Those who are guilty must be brought back to the capital base to accept punishment.

"As far as I know, Xiao Yuyi's punishment is to be expelled from the capital base, and Xiao Yuming has already accepted the punishment

, "

Roblin said with a smile . He smiled and said, "This was indeed the case before, but later, we found out that Xiao Yuyi had repeatedly misappropriated the base's resource points and kept them for himself during his work, while his younger brother helped hide the things he had misappropriated. "

Tang Ming nodded, "Is there any evidence?"

Roblin, "It's still under investigation, so they need to go back and cooperate with the investigation, but the evidence is there, and they have been investigated quietly, so..."

Tang Ming He said casually, "Lu Weian and I are very familiar with each other. He should also know about such a big thing, so... This time I will go to the capital base with you and take Xiao Yuyi and his two brothers with me." "

We Go to Lu Weian and ask about this matter. After all, if the two of them are really such vicious scum who spared even their biological parents for no reason and misappropriated public resources, then... our estate will definitely not dare to take them. "Yes."

The corner of Roblin's eyes twitched, "So Mr. Tang knows Assistant Lu? What a coincidence. I also know him." Tang Ming said

, "In that case, let's go meet him together."

Can you really go with him to see Lu Weian? Such a busy person must not be able to do it. His backer is actually one of the secretaries under Lu Weian.

He is still the one with the strongest strength, but once Lu Weian really knows about this matter...

For Tang Ming's sake, he will also send someone to investigate the matter, so he may be overturned by then!

Tang Ming said, "Oh, by the way, I heard that Lu Weian seemed to have successfully ingested the purple bacteria recently, which is really gratifying. I just want to congratulate him this time. By the way, what do you think of Mr. Luo?

" Even the chief has succeeded, let alone other civilian personnel?

Civilian staff are physically weak, so it is a good thing that they have successfully ingested the purple bacteria now, especially Chief

Roblin, who does not show it on his face, but is a little panicked in his heart. If he takes the underground passage from the small base to the capital base, It only takes a dozen hours. If they want to go, they can get there really quickly.

"Mr. Tang, don't be so anxious. Assistant Lu has been very busy. He works from early morning to late at night almost every day before he has a little rest. It's better not to disturb him now."

Tang Ming, "Then Xiao Yuyi brothers " What about the matter?"

"If it was in the past, of course it had nothing to do with me, but now they are members of my manor, so we can't just leave them alone."

Roblin, "Mr. Tang, you can't say that to be honest . "They committed a crime and must be brought to the capital base to face trial. They can't escape punishment just because they joined the manor, right?"

Tang Ming, "You are right, but now the topic has returned to the original point."

Lin, "What do you say?"