Chapter 355 - 356

Chapter 355

Tang Ming, "Originally, you followed your mother? But because the world has changed, you..."

Gu Hanying, "That's not true, our company has been hollowed out by that scumbag father a long time ago. Originally, my mother took We live quite well because we have several houses and stores. "

They can live well just by collecting rent, but the world has changed, and the government has expropriated houses and everything else. Of course, they are still compensated. A three-bedroom house and hundreds of thousands of points.

But these alone would definitely not be enough. Their brother found a Feng brother to follow him from nowhere, and then he set his sights on the sisters.

Tang Ming said, "Sure enough, good looks are the fault."

At this moment, the doorbell rang outside.

Liu Qi opened the door and saw the hotel manager standing outside with a taller man. This man was quite tall, about 1.9 meters, but he was definitely not the same as Tang Ming and the others.

He must have grown so tall naturally.

"Manager?"

The hotel manager said, "This is the person Mr. Tang Ming said he could bring directly."

Liu Qi nodded, "Then come in."

The hotel manager did not go in, only Brother Feng walked in.

As soon as he walked in, the first thing he saw was Tang Ming sitting on the sofa. Really, just sitting there, the aura exuded by this man made him feel a little breathless.

Who is this person? Are there actually such powerful mutants?

Wait, this seems to be the highest level of the hotel, which means that no matter who it is, it is definitely not a person that I can afford. Very good, I didn't even bring any symbolic gifts this time.

He... felt like he was getting cold.

Sitting on the sofa very reservedly, he said: "Um...I am..."

Tang Ming interrupted him, "You don't need to say anything, I probably know who you are. I don't need to introduce myself, just tell me. What are you doing here? I don't have time to chat with you."

Brother Feng soon saw the two sisters, Gu Hanying and Gu Hanmei, sitting in the corner quietly wiping their hair with a towel . They are really beautiful. They don’t look the same, but they are very similar.

She is fair-skinned, beautiful, has big eyes, and is very supple. I don’t know how she looks so good-looking. Now she’s fine. The people above asked for these two sisters, but now he definitely can’t make them.

But he still wanted to make a desperate struggle, "Mr. Tang, are you planning to take the sisters..."

Before Tang Ming could tell them whether they were willing to follow him to live in the manor, this man came and knocked on the door, and I didn’t ask too many probing questions, and I didn’t know what the personalities of the two sisters were like.

Tang Ming said, "Whether they are willing to stay, of course, depends on them. I will leave the D City base tomorrow." Brother Feng paused slightly, feeling that this boss is not from the D City base, but someone else. The top brass of the base, no wonder they have never met such a big name, it turns out that's the case.

Brother Feng relaxed a lot, but the sister felt that she was going to be doomed, "Mr. Tang! We want to go with you! It doesn't matter if we go to other bases, as long as there is work, so that we don't starve to death." "