Chapter 297 - 298

Chapter 297

In the end, Tang Ming decided, "I think Yu Zicang will definitely not be able to hold on. What about you?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Then I'll guess the opposite, but...really let him do it by himself?"

Tang Ming, "Let's watch it for now. When the time comes, we will arrange for him to pass by certain fixed places on purpose every day, and we will follow him silently. As long as they find out about Yu Zicang, they will definitely find a way to take action."

Tang Tianlan said, "That's what we'll do. "

With the two of them escorting us, there won't be any problems at all. Besides, there are so many people coming to work in the manor in the spring, and the dogs and wolves will not easily let these people wander around the manor.

They will definitely monitor the people here anytime and anywhere, so even if the two of them are too far away to catch up, there are still dogs and wolves to help!

Tang Ming was quite speechless. In fact, if the two of them threw a stone casually, they might be able to save him.

But after much deliberation, Tang Ming still said when he was lying in bed that night, "Let's forget about this bet." After all, Yu Zicang's life was at stake, so it was a little unreasonable for them to make a private bet like this, " Anyway, we are together, we can do whatever we want, and there is no need to make a bet to deepen our relationship."

Tang Tianlan would definitely not refute Tang Ming's words, "I will do what you said, then tonight..."

Tang Ming, "I didn't say that. "Would you like to rest early?"

Tang Tianlan said, "It's okay. Can we come here twice? It will warm us up if we exercise."

Tang Ming thought about it and agreed. After all, they have been together for so long, so they can do whatever they want. Isn’t it natural to do intimate things in a room?

"Then come twice, no later than three o'clock in the morning!"

Tang Tianlan said, "Your order!"

The next day Tang Ming told Yi Jun about this matter. Both Yi Jun and Yu Zicang thought this method was very good. Now that Yu Zicang has completely turned into a mutant, it can be said that no matter how hard he practices, he can recover in a short time.

Time passes little by little, no matter good or bad, we have to go on. As time goes by, the temperature outside gradually begins to rise, but this winter is passing a bit slowly.

Yi Jun lived here for two months, and did not return to the small base until the temperature was high enough to break ground. Then came the reclamation and planting of the manor, and the need to transport soil from other places to the original S city. In urban areas, use the fastest speed to fill in the height here to the same level as the manor. Ditches and other things need to be done.

The main reason is that Tang Ming thought that when summer comes, the precipitation caused by typhoons will be very heavy. Ordinary ditches and canals may not be enough, so people directly leave a river between the manor and the side that is slowly filling up. , and make an arc. At that time, all the water will be discharged into the river, and follow the river to the distance.

Tang Ming's suggestion was approved by everyone, so the river began to be slowly built.

At the beginning, in order to prevent people from the capital base from discovering the existence of Yu Zicang, the employees from the capital base were sent to the urban area of ​​S city to fill in the soil, the D city base and the Z city base. The employees who came here stayed at the manor to cultivate and plant,