Chapter 90 - 91

Chapter 90

Qian Duobei thought about it. To him, people like Qu Jinling were aloof goddesses. How could he have a sweet loser like Tang Ming with him?

Since Tang Ming said it was along the way, it must be the way.

Could it be that Tang Ming would lie to him again?

But...why is Qu Jinling still standing here?

Why don't you find a taxi and leave?

Qian Duobei thought about it and could only think that maybe someone had been arranged to pick him up, but he hadn't arrived yet.

After all, the Qu family is really rich.

But why did the Qu family come to a relatively poor place like this?

Are you planning to buy a manor here to live in and retire like them? No, no, are you planning to come and live here when you have nothing to do to experience the beauty of nature?

He is indeed a rich man...

Thinking like this, Qian Duobei almost forgot that he was also a rich man.

However, Qu Jingling is beautiful, but it has nothing to do with him. If he says he doesn't like beautiful women, he must be lying, but Qu Jingling makes him feel too superior, making him feel that she is truly unattainable.

Anyway, she is the kind of goddess that I have fantasized about but never really thought she could be my girlfriend.

Therefore, Qian Duobei never thought that he could be related to such a beautiful woman.

He didn't plan to get involved. If he was humiliated then, he would be the only one to be embarrassed.

"Mingzi, let's go, I've parked the car over there."

Qian Duobei planned to leave with others, and Tang Ming didn't intend to stay here. Anyway, he just needed to take care of himself.

But Qu Jingling might not give up, because after they planned to leave, she took two steps towards them, then stopped and hesitated for a while, then followed up with her only backpack.

"Um...just wait a minute."

Qian Duobei turned to look at Qu Jingling.

Is this beautiful woman talking to them?

He then noticed that Qu Jingling's eyes were indeed focused here, and he said a little surprised: "Qu Damei... Classmate Qu, did you ask us to help you with something just now?"

So close, so close , he almost said such words as Qu Damei. When the time comes, Qu Damei may think that he is scorning her, which is not good.

Although he is fat, he is definitely not obscene!

The name Qu Meimei is very popular in school. He just called it smoothly and had no other meaning. I hope Qu Jingling doesn't misunderstand her.

Of course Qu Jinling could tell, she was not a fool, but now that she was like this, was she going to slap Qian Duobei and call him a pervert?

Of course, it's better to pretend that you haven't heard anything at all.

Moreover, in a strange city, it is definitely impossible for a person to gain a foothold.

She still needs help.

"Well, why don't you drive here? If I'm not busy, can you send me to a hotel in the city? I want to stay in the hotel for a while, and then buy a suite and live here."

Qian Duobei was a little confused, Qu Jinling Do you really plan to live in S city? !

But why?

Could it be because...his eyes shifted to Tang Ming.