Chapter 52 - 53

Chapter 52 [Asking for Zhizhi]

Tang Ming put his phone away, and the next moment he saw someone carrying a stretcher out of the hotel. There was a person lying on it with blood on his head. It seemed that he was injured due to the earthquake just now.

Tang Ming, "It stands to reason that you won't be injured in the hotel. Why are you injured so badly?"

A man standing next to Tang Ming said with a smile: "I know this person. He is the deputy mayor here. This hotel is One of his relatives opened it. It is said that he always comes here to play with women. This time, he may have been too high while playing with women. He accidentally fell off the bed and hit his head on the ground. It was really funny..."

Lying on a stretcher. The man in front of him was covered with a quilt, his belly was very swollen, and his exposed arms and legs were covered with layers of white and soft fat. At a glance, it was obvious that he was from overeating.

Tang Ming took one look and looked away. What that person was like had nothing to do with them.

Tang Tianlan, "There may be some problems at tomorrow's class reunion."

Tang Ming nodded, "They arranged the time for the class reunion in the afternoon towards evening, which means that maybe Han Yu wants to spend more time with me in the evening. I want to get money from me."

Tang Tianlan wanted to put her arms around his waist, but thinking that she might not be intimate enough to do such a thing in public, she simply put her hand on his. on the shoulders.

"Don't think too much. Anyway, you have already made enough preparations for this class reunion."

Tang Ming gave him a look.

"Actually, I want to know how Han Yu is going to talk to his girlfriend if he fails to get money from me... What's her name? She seems to be Lu Yingying? Anyway, she is the parents of the girlfriend he plans to marry home."

Tang Tianlan, “I’m planning to marry my girlfriend, and yet I’m here to provoke you, and I’m asking for money under the guise of having deep feelings for you... If you’re a brainless person, I’m afraid that if you really care, you’ll be messed up, and your money will be stolen. Cheated.

Tang Ming frowned slightly, wasn't he like this in his previous life?

After confirming that everything was fine, the hotel staff arranged for everyone to return to their rooms

if they were uninhabitable due to the earthquake . They directly changed to another similar room for them to rest.

Tang Ming and the others also returned to their previous room. Because there were not many things in it, it was not very messy, so they did not change

the room where the bodyguard lived . There was no change. After all, the bodyguards had to follow them, and it was too troublesome to change. Tang Ming had just experienced an earthquake, and

he was still thinking about this earthquake while lying on the bed. An earthquake of this intensity was coming, which meant that it was the end of the world. If the curtain is to be officially unveiled, for example, the purple bacteria... will definitely start to spread on a large scale.

Tang Tianlan lay next to him and looked at him, "Can't you sleep? What are you worried about? Tang Ming

thought for a moment and said, "Have you thought of anything?" Connect it with what happened before?

Tang Tianlan was a little confused about what he was referring to, "What are you specifically referring to?"

Tang Ming took a deep breath and planned to reveal a little more, "Look, it seems that starting from February, all over the country and even all over the world They are the kind of micro-natural disasters that appear randomly everywhere, earthquakes with slight shaking, tornadoes that can only roll up garbage bags, or heavy rains, and other things..."