Chapter 315 - 316

Chapter 315

Zhu Haozhang found the right direction and planned to visit his colleagues who had worked together for so long.

But when I walked outside the intensive care unit, I just happened to see the secretary's family following the medical staff to move her out of the ward. Their faces looked okay, so they must have recovered well.

When they saw Zhu Haozhang, their faces suddenly turned foul. Of course, this was not Zhu Haozhang's fault, but Zhu Haolin was his younger brother, so anger was inevitable.

"What are you doing here? Get out of here, we don't want to see you!"

"Also, go back and tell your brother that if my daughter doesn't recover well in the future, make him look good!"

Of course, even if she recovers, , I also want him to look good. After all, he has suffered so much. If he doesn't teach him a lesson, he will really think that there is no one in their family and he can be bullied casually.

Zhu Haozhang didn't say much, he just bowed to them and apologized, "I... will come back later."

Zhu Haozhang's words and deeds usually earned him a lot of points, so the family didn't embarrass him too much. , Zhu Haozhang is indeed good, but Zhu Haolin is not a good person.

Although he was able to sit in that position because he passed the assessment, there were other people who also passed the exam. The reason why he was chosen was obvious.

After Zhu Haozhang left, the atmosphere here got a little better. The woman lying on the hospital bed sighed, "Okay dad, the doctor said I can fully recover, and this matter has nothing to do with him... Just ..."

"We absolutely can't let it go like this!"

"Daughter, we won't cause trouble for him, but we can't let that kid Zhu Haolin go so lightly. We won't do anything to him now, but after he recovers, I'll find someone to beat him up!"

The woman had no choice but to shake her head, "That's up to you, but don't really beat him to death or maim him."

"Don't worry, your dad knows how to measure things! "

This matter has come to an end. At first, Zhu Haolin was still worried all day long, but after several days he was recovering comfortably, and the mother and son felt a lot more at ease.

They also inquired and found out that the secretary's injury was actually not bad and could fully recover, so the worries in their hearts gradually dissipated as time went by.

At the same time, some bases along the coast have noticed that the weather has changed. They immediately knew that a typhoon was coming

because they discovered last year that since the entire nature has changed, except for typhoon weather, other Sometimes it doesn't seem to rain at all.

Now looking at the dark clouds and strong winds, I guess a typhoon is coming.

Fortunately, I had experience last year, so I was able to prepare very quickly this year. But just as all the bases were ready, it started to rain outside and the wind was strong.

"How is the wind strength? Can you withstand it?"

"The wind strength is about the same as last year's typhoon. As long as it doesn't get stronger sharply, it will be 100% fine."

"That's good, everyone should pay attention and stay at your posts. If you find anything unusual, report it to me as soon as possible."

"Yes!" Some coastal bases are now concentrating on dealing with the approaching typhoon.