Chapter 66 - 67

Chapter 66

What they found was Liu Yuqiang's younger brother Liu Yuliang.

I am thirty-six years old this year. I have loved stealing, fighting, and causing trouble since I was a child.

Previously, I was sent to the hospital because I hit someone too hard. After the examination, it was found that I was seriously injured, so I was naturally arrested and sent to prison for several years.

It was just released some time ago.

Liu Yuqiang's old mother couldn't see that her youngest son had been dejected at home, so she found him and talked earnestly for a long time, asking him to find a decent job for her brother. She didn't ask for much salary, but only wanted stability.

But Liu Yuqiang was very reluctant. Although Liu Yuliang was indeed his younger brother, it was impossible for him to wholeheartedly find a job for his brother who not only failed to live up to his expectations but also kept embarrassing him.

But he only thought of this because his family was short of money recently.

If Liu Yuliang really worked as a security guard in the factory, his monthly salary would be three thousand Chinese coins.

He discussed at that time that if Liu Yuliang was willing to give him one thousand a month, he would introduce Liu Yuliang here.

Of course, this does not mean that he keeps giving. No one can bear it if he keeps giving.

Liu Yuqiang only said to give him a year. After all, if he was pushed into a hurry, who knows what this kid would do?

He was locked up before because he sent someone to the hospital. Although he was this guy's brother, there was no guarantee that he would beat him if he went crazy.

Liu Yuliang thought for a while and agreed. Until now, he had nothing but strength and knew nothing. Moreover, he had been in prison before. Generally, any decent place would not accept him to work. .

So Liu Yuqiang came to him and asked him to introduce a job to him, even if it meant giving him one-third of his monthly salary within a year, he agreed without much hesitation.

After all, having a job is better than having nothing at all, and he plans to live a good life this time out.

It's only one year, there's nothing I can't tolerate.

After all, this job was introduced to me by him, so it's normal to suffer some losses.

Liu Yuliang actually knew in his heart that his brother had looked down on him since he was a child.

After all, Liu Yuqiang had good grades since childhood, earned a family fortune when he was young, had a car, a house, a wife and a son, and his family was happy and harmonious.

But he is completely different. He has never liked reading since he was a child, and he is good at fighting and making trouble.

Liu Yuqiang: "Manager Hao, my brother has nothing but strength!"

"He is also very tall and burly, and his body is full of tendons! Standing there as a security guard must be very effective. If someone makes trouble, he can be the first to Take care of it at once."

In fact, Hao Yi wasn't worried at all.

If it weren't for someone breaking in and stealing things some time ago, he wouldn't have thought of hiring security guards.

After all... the security here is really very good!

Although he had some money taken away from him, he called the police that day and the police caught the thief and returned the things. To be honest, he was not worried at all about the safety of the factory.