Chapter 174 - 175

Chapter 174

Anyway, whenever you want to go to the base, the base will open the door to welcome them. If you don't want to come, no one will force you

to come. But having said that, it is a good thing for him to let the dog rest nearby and not follow him to the base.

It really saves a lot of trouble.

There was one more Tang Tianlan in the escort team, and the people at the checkpoint only questioned him briefly. After all, his identity was really easy to identify. After taking out the VIP card, I knew that he was from S City Manor.

Knowing his identity, having his VIP card, and having someone from the escort team testify, he was quickly released.

There is a record here. When you come back later, you just need to show the card. Sometimes a VIP card is enough to prove everything, because there are no more than a thousand such VIP cards in the entire base!

Tang Ming didn't wander around when he arrived at the base. He just walked around the places he could walk in. After meeting people from the army, he used his points to go through their internal channels and bought a lot. Now they can't be self-sufficient. supplies.

After all the vegetables were unloaded, they were all loaded into the truck. In the end, the truck was filled with everything.

The escort teams in D City Base and Z City Base have indeed been changed. They have all been replaced by mutant warriors and equipped with some very sophisticated weapons. Tang Ming and the others will definitely not be able to get such new weapons. They can only Use points to buy some supplies.

After all, the quantity of weapons is definitely still very small now. They will be able to get them when the base is almost equipped. Then they can try it. The latest guns that could be touched in the previous life must be touched now. Been waiting for several years.

When Tang Ming left the base, he stated in advance that his mutated wolf-dog would follow him. After all, these people had all been replaced, but they all respected Tang Ming the same.

After all, providing so many fruits and vegetables allows people at their base to see green vegetables, which is already very good.

The people in the escort team were not too surprised to know about the mutant wolfdog. After all, basically everyone in the base military or police department knew about the manor.

Even people who often buy vegetables know that they are shipped from S City. I heard that the owner of the manor there raises dozens of mutant wolf dogs, so he can occupy a large area under the mouths of many mutant animals to grow fruits and vegetables.

But... they were really surprised when they saw ten mutated wolf dogs standing as tall as the car that appeared not long after Tang Ming whistled.

Sure enough, sometimes you have to see it with your own eyes to be real.

"No wonder your manor can be defended. With such a mutated wolf dog, no matter who it is, it can be defended."

Tang Ming had no intention of keeping a low profile, "Yeah, it wasn't mine originally, it was my lover. There are also

two are now very big. They fly in the sky with their wings spread out and look like dark clouds, casting a large shadow on the ground.

"

"And... these dogs were like that at that time. They are only as big as my hand. I didn’t expect that after raising them, they would grow so big. I think I will be as big as their paws in a short time.”

“More than fifty dogs must have eaten a lot at that time . ?"

Tang Ming nodded, "Yes, I ate too much. I was covered in purple spots at the time, and I ate too much. I took him to the vet and he just said it was fine. Later, after the purple spots became more serious, we found out that if we eat too much, Just give them food."