Chapter 381 - 382

Chapter 381

They all understood what the other person meant, and then their nails changed color. Their intention was actually to use poison, if the situation was the same as when they met the giant python before.

They could have a little fun and see if they could hunt without poison, but that was not possible now. It was the time of the beast tide, and there were many people around who had been pushed to distant manors.

They dare not speak directly, because among the animals in this world, apart from humans, aren’t the most intelligent animals like monkeys?

Especially the ape with a strong degree of mutation. According to their judgment, this ape would probably lose to the fifty-five dogs in their manor, but if they wanted to kill it, they would probably lose. Pay a heavy price.

Moreover, this hugely mutated ape is probably the... leader... of this wave of mutated beasts... huh?

The more Tang Ming looked at it, the more he felt that this mutated ape seemed a bit strange, so Tang Tianlan came to him to be wary.

After the mutant ape grabbed a mutant animal and threw it towards them, it stood there in a daze, scratching its head with its front paws from time to time, and looking at the surrounding environment with confused eyes.

It's as if they don't know where they are, but... they won't be directly deceived by such a scene, because apes that have mutated to this extent are as smart as humans.

So the current situation is probably just that it realized the danger of Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan, and then pretended to show it to them.

But soon it began to notice the mutant animals that were constantly emerging from under its feet, and began to stamp on the ground crazily with its feet and beat the ground with its fists, killing thousands of mutant animals in just two strokes.

It just didn't look good, it was all turned into minced meat, even the bones were smashed into pieces, and the original shape couldn't be seen.

After killing for a while, it may have discovered that these animals could not be finished, so it set its sights on Tang Ming and Tang Ming, who were standing not far away and were still on alert. It looked over quietly, and then looked away.

Then he looked at them quietly. Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were facing children who had made mistakes. They wanted to apologize, but they looked guilty.

Tang Ming frowned and looked at the ape, "What does it mean?"

Tang Tianlan said, "I'm not sure, but...it seems to be showing goodwill to us?"

Tang Ming said, "Do you believe it?"

Tang Tianlan now completely regarded this ape as a human being, "I don't believe it."

Maybe the ape also realized that his behavior just now made these two dangerous humans not believe him. It started running and jumping, and finally stretched out its One of his paws suddenly penetrated the crowded sinkhole.

The claws moved around, as if looking for something.

Because the thing might be hidden a little deep, its whole body lay on the ground. Many mutated animals began to step on him and run away, and some even opened their mouths to bite it.

Just opening his mouth to go down...

Tang Ming's eyes widened slightly, and the teeth of the mutant animal actually collapsed!

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "Tianlan, this ape's skin is really thick...and...it actually lay down like this, with the back of its neck exposed."

Tang Tianlan said, "Maybe it's because even if it's like this, we can't There's nothing we can do about it?"