Chapter 58 - 59

Chapter 58 [Asking for Zhizhi]

In about twenty minutes, all the students who had made appointments had arrived.

Everyone was very interested in Tang Ming's new boyfriend at first, but then they began to focus on Rong Hancheng and Qu Jingling. After all, they are the protagonists here.

One is a rich man, the other is rich and beautiful.

Even though most of Han Yu's attention is there, he is now quietly bringing Rong Hancheng and Qu Jingling together.

Maybe the signs weren't very obvious, so Qu Jingling just thought that Han Yu felt that Rong Hancheng liked her to speak for him, and it was her own business to listen or not.

In Tang Ming's opinion, he might be thinking of taking advantage of Rong Hancheng to see if he could get some money, or borrow money...

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were sitting in the corner eating together. Chatting, passing the time by talking about random things, and sometimes having to deal with people who come over to get close to Tang Tianlan.

After all, Tang Tianlan didn't say that he was rich, and Han Yu didn't reveal this either.

However, in order to dress up Tang Tianlan, Tang Ming went out of his way to buy a complete set of the latest brand name products for him to wear.

The clothes he is wearing now cost at least three to four hundred thousand Chinese coins. Although he looks very low-key, there are many people who know the goods everywhere.

There are a few here who work as waiters in famous brand stores. They work a lot and get low wages, but they can still recognize the brand of Tang Tianlan's clothes at a glance.

Not to mention that he looked very handsome, so I just wanted to come over and get close to him.

But they were not familiar with each other at all and wanted to use Tang Ming to chat.

However, they were not very familiar with Tang Ming, so they made little progress in the end. They might as well go and say good things to Ronghan City, which might be of some use.

Tang Ming had no impression of other people, but the last fat man who walked in made him miss him very much.

A fat guy who shared a dormitory with him in college.

He was rejected because his family was poor, and the little fat man was because he was too big. He was 1.88 meters tall, but he weighed 388 kilograms, and at his heaviest, he was nearly 400 kilograms.

Anyway, both of them were rejected.

The fat guy is okay, he's just fat, but after it was revealed that he was in a relationship with Han Yu, he added that he likes men, is handsome but has no money, is poor, and works hard to earn tuition. These characters are already very popular with girls. Like.

As a result, he became even more annoying in school, and only the little fat man was willing to eat and go out with him.

Just now, other people actually thought of using his name to get close to Tang Tianlan to see if they could get any benefits. The appearance should not be too ugly. He remembered several of them who bullied him in college.

Fortunately, these people were not as thick-skinned as Han Yu, and they left after testing to no avail.

But the little fat man sat next to him and never left.

His name is Chanduobei.

He is really spoiled by his parents to no end. He said before that his parents originally planned to name him Qian Baobao, but after thinking about it, they thought it would not work. They planned to call him Qian Duobao, but after thinking about it, they decided that it would not work, so they just called him Qian. Dobe.