Chapter 208 - 209

Chapter 208

As Qian Duobei kept walking forward, he would see the figure of a dog walking around from time to time, but the dog seemed to be hunting to fill his stomach now, so he had no time to pay attention to him, just to ensure his safety. Just safe.

He murmured in a low voice, "Really... I'm not here to help. Anyway, I played with you and fed you when you were children...

",

but Qian Duobei didn't have much time to talk to himself, so he felt very He was bored, but found that he kept walking back, and the walking time must have exceeded twenty minutes, but when he found that he was in a dense forest,

he gradually panicked and subconsciously wanted to find Tang Tianlan. He was talking, but when he turned around, he found that there was no one behind him! Only then did he remember that he

had not seen him since he left there, which meant... ...

He was really left alone in this mountain forest!

"Gouzi..." Qian Duobei was wandering in place, calling Gouzi. Soon a dog appeared near him and sat on the ground. , but it didn’t pass.

Qian Duobei saw Gouzi’s unfamiliar look and realized that Gouzi wouldn’t listen to him at all. With Tang Tianlan around, they would only listen to Tang Tianlan’s words. He seriously affirmed Gouzi’s words here. Tang Tianlan was sent to ensure his safety.

But there will definitely not be much else, such as helping him find food and taking him back to the manor.

"Gouzi, how about you take me back?" Then I will give you half of my meat? "

Gouzi was indifferent, as if he hadn't heard anything.

But Qian Duobei knew that Gouzi would definitely understand.

"Take me back, for the sake of the fact that I have fed you before? "

Gouzi was still indifferent. Qian Duobei scratched his head. He knew that it was definitely not going to work...

Qian Duobei didn't know what to do now. In the end, he decided to look around. Maybe he turned a corner when Tang Tianlan brought him in just now. ? Anyway, if he was asked to hunt here obediently, he would definitely not be able to do it.

But he was brought here by Tang Tianlan before he got up in the morning. The mutant body is prone to hunger and needs to eat a lot to be full. , but now...

He went to bed at night and didn't eat anything when he woke up during the day. He was already feeling hungry, but... what else could he do now?

Qian Duobei walked around slowly, but what was he doing in the woods? He didn't see any edible fruits, but he did see a lot of mutated animals from a distance, but they were all very common varieties...

the chickens and ducks he used to eat...

but now these things have become so big, he doesn't want to eat them at all. If he dared to go directly, sometimes he would avoid it, but sometimes it would be too late, so he would climb up a tree to avoid it, wait for these animals to leave, then come down and continue walking.

Soon the sun would be on top of his head, and he knew it. It was already noon. Normally he would have been having lunch at this time, but up to now he had only drank a little mountain spring water and had not eaten anything else.

His stomach had already begun to growl, and he had been doing so for a long time. He still didn't find anything.

Now when he saw the mutated chickens and ducks coming from a distance, his first thought was not to avoid them, but the chickens and ducks... The hand holding the dagger was about to move. But he may not have reached his limit yet, so he still doesn't have the courage to rush out to hunt. He doesn't know if he will have no energy when he really has the courage. But