Chapter 273 - 274

Chapter 273

Yi Jun saw the two of them, stood up and walked over, "Tang Ming, are these the people you want me to take away?"

Tang Ming nodded, "They said they were going to the capital base. All nine of them are mutants, so they can't take them back. "Suffering a loss."

Yi Jun looked at the nine of them, his eyes turned on the four brothers Wang Xuyi, his classmate Cheng Anyi, and Zheng Guming, and nodded, "It is true that they will not suffer a loss. They can live a good life at the base.

"In that case, you all get in the car. I will take you to the small base more than ten kilometers away. When you get there, I will arrange a time to send you to the capital base." Wang

Xuhui sighed and wanted to get on. But Wang Xuyi stopped him. He looked at Tang Ming and said, "Actually, after thinking about it, I think this manor is really good. I wonder what are the requirements if I want to stay here?"

Wang Xuhui said slightly. For a moment, there was something wrong with the way he looked at his brother, but if he could really stay here, it would be the best. Although the modern atmosphere was much less modern, they all had eyes and could see it.

Tang Ming curled his lips and said, "If you and your brother want to stay, you can, but others can't."

Lin Yiyi was the first to stand up and glared at Tang Ming, "Why?! We also want to stay. , If possible, I would also like to live here and become one of you."

Tang Ming sneered, "Even you can see how good this manor is, so there are more people who want to live in the manor. If you go, do you think I have to agree if you want to stay?"

Lin Yiyi said, "Well...then what can I do to stay? I am also a mutant." Tang Ming put it away. The expression on his face said, "No need, you can only leave now."

Wang Xu looked at his classmates and shook his head, saying that he did not want to stay here. In this case, he would not force it. Lin Yiyi was still a bit reluctant. She just fell in love with these two people. If she didn't catch one of them, she would really lose her balance, so the first thing she did was to stay in the manor.

"Mr. Tang... I really want to stay. Isn't this okay? I am a mutant, so I will definitely not cause trouble to the manor. Moreover... there seem to be very few women in the manor. Wouldn't it be better for me to stay? ?"

Tang Ming curled his lips, "Then I'll give you a chance. There are several women in our manor. Butler Chen, go and call Lin Dong, Lin Chun and Phil over, as long as this lady can get these three to agree. Then I will agree to let her stay."

Chen Anyang nodded, "Okay, Mr. Tang."

Chen Anyang quickly called out sisters Lin Dong, Lin Chun and Phil. To be honest, stand by. When they are in front of each other, they look more beautiful than the other! Lin Yiyi was completely outclassed.

Moreover, the hair of two sisters, Lin Dong and Lin Chun, who had been cut short because they wanted to pretend to be men, has now grown below their shoulders after a few months, making them look much more feminine.

"Brother Tang Ming, why did you call us here?" Lin Dong was still as lively as ever.

Tang Ming, "No big deal, this is..."

Lin Yiyi quickly introduced herself, "My name is Lin Yiyi, and I want to stay in the manor, but... Mr. Tang Ming said that three people must agree, so he called the three of them over. "I'm really sorry, because I still have to trouble you."

Lin Dong waved his hand, "No trouble, it's not a big deal."

Tang Ming, "As soon as possible, Yi Jun is still waiting to take people away."