Chapter 345 - 336

Chapter 345

Lin Fen, "Yeah, it's started. This time, Brother Tang Ming and the others captured sixty-three living bald foxes. This time they asked us to try it in groups of five. Someone has already signed up. If you come, you will be the last one." ."

Lin Guo, "A group of five? It's okay. Even if everyone has suffered, I will get my turn in the end."

Lin Fen said, "That's right, then you can go find your previous teammates ." It seems that we have already lined up and are waiting for you." Lin Guo paused slightly, "So I'm not the last one, right?"

Lin Fen said, "Yeah, how could you be the last one in the queue? You just happened to be here. They were thinking of looking for you just now. Come on over."

Lin Guo nodded and walked to his fixed team. "We are a team of ten people. Now we are divided into two?"

"Yes, five. I haven't tried personal cooperation before. Don't make any big moves at the beginning of the meeting. Let's

try to cooperate first. "

Anyway, there are two big guys here, they will be fine."

Tang Ming, "Let's get started."

Everyone spent the whole day today dealing with these bald foxes. If there were a group of five people, it would still take a lot of time. At the end of the whole day, only half of the game was completed. Just people.

"It's okay, it's okay if we don't sleep all night."

They are already very powerful mutants now. Indeed, they can be energetic even if they don't sleep for two or three days. In fact, they maintained good sleeping habits before. Those who have been in the past ten or twenty years are used to it.

Tang Ming and the others did not object, and the result lasted until noon the next day.

"Okay, the rest of you who want to try it later can come over and try it. It can be two, three or four people, or even one person. As long as one of you can kill the bald fox alone, and If you don't need our help along the way, you can move around as you please. "

"Of course, there are still many rules that must be followed."

"Yes!" Everyone agreed excitedly, and the remaining thirty or forty mutated bald foxes. They all plan to come over and give it a try later. One person will definitely not be able to do it, but two, three or four people can still give it a try.

The food in the cafeteria was prepared in advance, so it was very comprehensive. However, Xiao Yuming and Xiao Yuyi were a little surprised when they saw them, "Where were you just now?"

Lin Guo came to them and said, "Just now Brother Tang Ming and the others caught a lot of powerful mutated animals and brought us back for special training

!

Xiao Yuyi and the others’ eyes lit up, “Why didn’t you say anything? We want to see it too! Lin Guo said

, "There will be people who want to challenge later. If you want to see it, prepare the food. We will go there later." "

Xiao Yuming said, "Yes, I understand, brother, let's prepare the food quickly!" Lin Guo said