Chapter 391 - 392

Chapter 391

Tang Ming didn't have any special thoughts about the knife, so he just gave it to him. "Okay, let's take a rest."

The two of them lay down and rested obediently. Tang Ming closed his eyes, but he was not really sleeping. , but thought of the person who took over the base instead of Hu Yulong before. That person actually didn't look like a good person.

Because the other person is a mutant like himself, and his body is full of blood. I don't mean the smell of blood, but the momentum. Anyway, he must be a powerful mutant who has killed many mutant animals.

It stands to reason that it should be easy to deal with Hu Yulong and his group, but I don't know why he has to be so roundabout, but... these things have nothing to do with him. Since he wants such a base, then give it to him.

Tang Ming wouldn't stay anyway, and he tried his best to save the people in this base, so even if he had a purpose, he would definitely not go on a killing spree here, at least not indiscriminately killing innocent people.

The more Tang Ming thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong, "Su Qiyun, what do you think the person who became the base commander was like?"

Su Qiyun sighed, "Actually, we both knew him, but he didn't know us."

Tang Ming, "You guys Do you know him? What kind of person is he? If you didn’t tell me before, he should be a good person, right?" Su Qiyun was silent for a moment, "How should I say... He is not a bad person, right?"

Tang Ming said, "What? What do you mean? Forget it... to be more direct, will he take action against the people in that base? "

Su Qiyun, "That's not the case. In my opinion, someone like him will definitely create a base by himself, or join a big base. The leader, and then expand his base for him."

Tang Ming, "You mean, he will probably take away all the people in this small base and bring them to the big base in a short time? Isn't there a big base nearby?"

Su Qiyun, "Maybe it's farther away. Anyway, when we come here again, this base will be abandoned."

Tang Ming, "So that's it?" Anyway, as long as we don't kill everyone. That’s it.

He soon forgot about the affairs of this base. In this chaotic world, even the capital base was attacked by a wave of mutant beasts, not to mention other bases... especially small bases like this.

Maybe they were taken away by force, but their safety might be more guaranteed in a larger base. I just hope they don't hand over their lives to others at will.

Sigh... Speaking of which, it's because the number of mutants is too small. If everyone were mutants, those who have become mutants would not treat ordinary people as human beings.

Tang Ming actually wants to know the situation at the manor now. Is the ape obedient? But even if it attacks people, there will be Tianlan guarding it, so there will definitely be no big problem. It doesn't matter if it can't be beaten, it's just poisonous.

Although it is impossible to poison him to death at once, he can always be killed. It is possible that when he goes back, he will see a mess, but at least the manor will not be destroyed, and...

with such a relative of the ape, If they encounter a wave of mutant beasts in the future, they might be able to deal with it more quickly. In the future, if they just leave the manor and go to another country for a few months, there will be no problems in the manor.

But the premise is that the ape can really control his emotions and temper like a human being. Otherwise, it is really impossible to let him live near the manor. This is a hidden danger.