Chapter 411 - 412

Chapter 411

Tang Ming curled his lips and said, "Okay, don't worry, we will definitely not let you be seriously injured or killed. You will only be in pain for two days at most."

Huang Ling felt very tired, he was about to face the Who is the right enemy?

Sure enough, within a few minutes, a car passed around the three of them and stopped not far ahead, and the people in the car were the twelve people who had stopped them there just now.

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan stood still and looked at them calmly.

Maybe the look in their eyes made them feel ashamed, so they didn't get out of the car after the car stopped. Instead, they restarted the car after stopping for a while and drove towards them.

Tang Ming was shocked. Aren't these people a little too courageous? Don't they know that even if a car hits them, it won't cause any harm to mutants like them?

Tang Tianlan said, "I always feel that there is something wrong."

Tang Ming said, "So what if there is a problem? Since they dare to do this, they have to pay the price!"

Tang Tianlan said, "Well, let's start."

Huang Ling looked inside the car. The person driving the car felt that he had finally caused a big trouble. He didn't know whether they would survive in the end, but... it would be better to wait a little.

Huang Ling felt that he should give Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan more trust. They were really powerful.

Tang Ming stood still and stretched out a hand to directly block the car that crashed into them. Due to inertia, the car rolled over them and then rolled to the ground several times before stopping.

Some sad and tragic wailing sounds soon came from inside. Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were fine, but Huang Ling was a little bit unbearable and wanted to step forward, but Tang Ming...

"I advise you not to go. ."

Huang Ling paused slightly when he was about to go that way, "Why...why?"

After all, there are still a few lives, and they are right in front of him. Does he really not want to save them?

The corner of Tang Ming's mouth twitched, "Forget it, if you want to save people, just go and save them."

Huang Ling felt that there was a trap hidden in this sentence, "I still won't go. If it weren't for Brother Tang Ming, they wouldn't have been there just now." If you drive here

, you can hit me to death. If you go to save people now, you might drag me to death with you? They were originally here to kill us... No, to be more precise, they were here to kill you, but now you still want to save them? "

Huang Ling was just frightened by the miserable situation of the people in the car. As a good citizen, his first thought was to save people. Now that he came to his senses and realized the situation, he also began to think about whether his previous life was too good.

They are all a bit ignorant of human nature. You must know that good people will repay you after saving someone. After ordinary people save someone, they will at least say thank you. After saving someone, bad people may do bad things again.

Huang Ling sighed, "Then let's move on..."

No, there were twelve of them, two cars, and it was only one of them that was overturned just now, so where is the other one?

Maybe Huang Ling finally noticed this, so he soon found that he had escaped far away. The back of the car was covered with flying yellow sand and dust, and it seemed to be going very fast.